Chapter Twenty-two

Brad's P.O.V
After the fight went down and they left for the office the hallway was still busy, chattering about the fight.

"Yow, it was epic," i heard a dude passed by us and i looked at Casie and shook my head.

"That's a sus," malcom spoke and i nodded.

"What was she thinking?" Casie looked upset all of a sudden.

"She did what she had to, from according to what i heard happened, Aliyah was the one who started it," Ryan who was leaning against a locker spoke.

"Well, maybe she won't get that sus," i said and Malcom nodded while casie cursed within her self, just by the look on her face you could see what she really wanted to say and it was nothing good.

"It's getting late," Malcom looked around and i agreed it was getting late.

"Yea, it's class time," i said.

"Later," Ryan walked off down the hall

"Later man," malcom bumped fist with me and left holding on to Casie.

I shook my head and left for class.

I had maths now and it was in my form room. Maths was like my weakest subject and i hated it, but my teacher seems to like me very much.

I sat and took out my pen and sat back. I had no reason to take out my book because i wasn't gonna use it anyway.

"Hey," i heard then saw my friend Tray sat beside me. I haven't seen him since we were called to the office.

"Hey," i called back to him.

"Jesse says to shout you up although you're still angry with him," he spoke and looked at me and i looked away from him.

We sat there for a while and watched the teacher enter the class and got her stuffs ready for class.

"I heard about you and the Jackson girl," he spoke and i looked at him.

"What did you hear?" I was a bit shaken.

"That you guys are hooking up,"he spoke and i shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"I can bet you saw that on FB," i sat back in my seat.

"And IG," he said and i sighed.

"She's a badass man, and she's cute," he spoke and i looked at him and saw that he was smiling," two on one?" He smiled and i remembered the fight.

I didn't say anything but just turned back to the teacher who had started the lesson. I guess everybody thinks we're hooking up when she obviously only want to be friends. I doubt she's not angry with me. I should have just kissed her. Damn.

Ally's P.O.V
I went to my Religious Education class but i turned up late.

"Miss. Jackson you're late," the teacher looked at me as i entered.

"I know....I'm not dumb," i rolled my eyes then closed the door and the class looked at me surprised and she had a smile on her face.

"Perhaps you are because you clearly look like you don't know who you're speaking to," she put her hands on both her hips and the class went quiet.

"As i said I'm not dumb," i spoke again and walked off to get a seat and the class looked at me like i was in trouble.

"Perhaps you want to take a walk to the principal's office," she spoke and i stopped and looked around for a seat. I wasn't in the mood to let anyone, not even my mother pick on me, i was gonna answer, no more miss nice girl.

"Perhaps you wanna continue the lesson," i said and she looked and me shocked and the class gasped and mumbled.

"You better sit and stop talking right now," she got loud and i rolled my eyes and walked away to a seat.

"You better watch yourself Jackson," i heard before sitting and i stopped and looked who said it.

"Yes, i said it, you fought Aliyah but it's not over loser," this blonde girl spoke again and i looked at the teacher to see if she was looking but she was busy at her desk.

"You better watch out," she spoke again and i hit my hands on her desk really hard and she shook in fright and some students looked around.

"Mess with me and i will rip your head off your neck, and shit down your throat," i spoke angrily then smiled.

"Eww, that's disgusting, on second thought I'll just stay away from you," she looked at me disgusted and i smiled and sat rolling my eyes.

The rest of my classes went along just great with everybody talking about the fight and staring at me and making me feel uncomfortable..