Chapter Twenty-nine

Ally's P.O.V.
It was now lunch and i walked to my locker. I packed away my stuffs and locked the locker.

"Hey," i heard Casie's voice.

"Hey," i looked at her.

"You look really great, why do you look really great?" She asked and i smiled.

"I just want to look great for a change," i said and she smiled.

"Are you sure it's not brad?" She asked and i looked away.

"I knew you guys were up to some thing, i just knew it," she gasped and i smiled.

"Ok, you found out," i said and she shook her head.

"Why hide it from me?" She asked.

"We didn't," i said," you're just never around at the right moments," i said and she smiled.

"He's a really nice guy," she spoke and i smiled. Something i already knew.

"Lets go get lunch," i said and held on to her hand and we made our way to the cafeteria.

"Guess who i met today?" I asked her and she looked at me weird as we made our way to a table with our lunch.

"Who?" She asked.

"My childhood friend," i said and she smiled.

"That's sweet, where is she?" She asked.

"It's a he and he's somewhere around," i looked around but didn't see him.

"Woooo..he must be a cutie," she smiled then dug into her food.

"Oh yes he is, you'll like him," i smiled as she chewed.

"Can't wait to see him," she gave me thumbs up and bit her chicken burger again and i smiled.

I started eating my food as well when,"hey," i heard and looked up to see Tyreke with his tray.

"Hey sit," i said and he sat with a smile.

"Hey Casie meet Tyrek-" i began.

"Casie?" He looked at her weird.

"Tyreke?" She almost choked and i was dead confused.

"You two know each other?" I asked looking at both of them.

"Yes," Tyreke answered.

"We met the other day," Casie spoke and i gave a weird looked.

"Where?" I asked.

"On the bus," she answered and he smiled.

"We're actually neighbors, i live across the street from her," Tyreke spoke and i almost gasped.

"This is shocking," i tried not to make it seem weird," well, i don't need to introduce you two then," i added.

"Why didn't you tell me you knew ally?" Casie asked.

"I never knew you would know her," he answered.

"This is so weird," casie took a deep breath.

"How long have you guys been friends?" He asked.

"Three to four days," i answered and he gave a weird glance.

"And I've known you since we were five," he spoke and casie looked shocked.

"Hey hey hey," i heard Malcom's voice then i saw him, Tray, Ryan and Brad. I haven't seen brad all day and he looked neat and cute asf.

"Hey guys," i called back to them.

"What's going on here?" He asked looking at Tyreke.

"Oh, this is Tyreke, he's a transfer and a a longtime friend," i smiled and brad rolled his eyes as he sat and my smile faded. He didn't sit beside me.

"Tyreke Smith?" Tray asked and Tyreke nodded," oh my God, you're my dad's bro son, the young one that always got sick regular," tray looked surprised and Tyreke looked at him weird.

"Do you know my dad?" Tyreke asked.

"Ofcourse, he's the best uncle in the world, Damian Smith," tray spoke and Tyreke smiled.

"So you're my cousin?" He asked and tray nodded.

"Yea we are cousins," tray got excited.

"Oh my God, i have to tell mom," he got up and walked away.

"Can you believe he's my cousin?" Tray said then started eating.

"Whatever,"brad spoke lightly and rolled his eyes.

"Brad, can i speak with you for a minute?" I asked and he looked at me then got up and we walked out to the hallway.

"Is something wrong?" I asked and he turned and folded his arms.

"Nope, everything's good," he shook his head. Something was wrong, he was being weird.

"No, something is wrong and i know it," i said and he kept denying it.

"It's Tyreke isn't it?" I asked and he looked away from me.

"Brad, he's just a longtime friend, nothing more," i spoke and he looked at me.

"Yea right, long time boyfriend," he spoke and i sighed," yea i saw how you looked at him," he added.

"How did i look at him?" I asked.

"A way you never looked at me...by the way you look super hot," he spoke and looked away from me and i smiled and shook my head. Even when he's angry he still shows his love.

"Brad, I'd never cheat on you, ever," i walked closer to him.

"I don't think you would," he sighed and unfolded his arms.

"So why are you being like this?" I asked.

"I guess..i guess i am just, jealous?" He shrugged his shoulders and i smiled.

"It's ok for you to feel jealous babe," i rest my hand on his cheek and he looked at me and sighed.

"Tyreke is just my friend," i spoke with a smile.

"Ok, i took it the wrong way, I'm sorry," he held on to my hand.

"It's ok, as a boyfriend you have the right to get jealous, I'm yours and your mine," i said and he smiled.

"I would kiss you right now but I'll save it for later," he rubbed his nose against mine and i wrapped my hands around his neck.

"What's happening later?" I asked.

"Didn't i tell you about the game?" He pulled back his head.

"No," i said.

"Oh, i could have sworn i told you, but anyhow, there's a game and I'm taking you with me, and you don't have to worry about going home, because i, will be taking you home," he spoke then smiled and i smiled.

"Nice," i smiled.

"We should go finish our lunch," he suggested and i nodded. I took his hand and led the way back into the cafeteria with all eyes on us.

"They're dating?"i heard.

" why would he date her?" I heard.

"She looks totally great," i heard.

"Welcome back lovers," Malcom spoke as we approached them and i saw everyone looked around. That's Tray, Kameel, Ryan, Casie and Tyreke.

I smiled and shook my head as we sat.

"I see you guys got everything sorted out," he smiled teasingly and i rolled my eyes playfully.

"Malcom, just eat," brad smiled and i saw Tyreke looking at me with a straight face and i looked away. He kept looking at me and i ignored him.