Chapter Eleven

Ally's P.O.V.
I walked into the office and closed the door. I was just returning from the bathroom and he was still in a meeting. I walked over to his desk and sat in his seat. I was five and dad said i would soon grow up and it would be time for me to take over the business so he took me to work with him and showed my around and stuff.

"Hey kiddo," i heard a voice and i shook in fright.

"Dad," i spoke a bit still frightened and he smiled.

"Sorry to scare you sweetheart," he spoke and brushed my hair back.

"It's ok daddy," i spoke and he smiled and ran his finger on my shoulder to my wrist and it tickled so i laughed a bit.

"What did I do to deserve such a beautiful daughter," he smiled and touched my cheek.

"I just wanna touch you, so bad," he bit his lips and i smiled.

"But your just so small, why'd you have to be five?" He asked sounding like he was talking to himself.

"Because mom said i have to pass age five to become a big girl," i pushed his shoulder with a smile.

"I know sweetheart, but daddy can't wait," he put his hand on my leg and moved his finger slowly around in circles.

"Mom says she'll wait," i said and looked at his hand then he lifted my head away from his hand and now i was looking in his face.

"Mr. Jackson?" I heard a voice and dad stood from his kneeling position then smiled at the person who entered.

"Honey wake up," i heard my mom's voice and opened my eyes. She was in her night wear and she looked worried.

"Are you ok? You were crying in your sleep" She asked and i hugged her.

"I saw him mom, in my dreams,"the tears left my eyes.

"It was only a dream," she rubbed my hair.

"But it felt real," i cried.

"Its ok honey, it felt real but it was just a dream," she hushed me.

"No, I remember that happening when i was five and i was at the office," i said and mom hushed me.

"Just forget about it honey," she spoke softly and i wiped my face.

"Its gonna be alright," she spoke again and i nodded, just to feel ok.

"Ok, go back to sleep, you have atleast two more hours of sleep to get," she pulled away and then started tucking me in.

I pulled the cover over me more to feel secured and closed my eyes and i went back to sleep.

I walked into my room then into the attached bathroom. I was going to take a shower. Before taking off my clothes i  saw a picture on one of my towels and it was a recent picture of my twelfth birthday which was almost a week ago.

I took off my blouse and was now in bra and my shorts. I was about to take my shorts off when i heard my room door closed. I opened the bathroom door to look who it was, i saw no one so i walked out and opened the room door and looked up and down the hall,  saw no one. I closed back the door and turned around.

"Wow," i saw my seventeen year old brother looking at me.

"What are you doing in here?" i covered my overly matured breast, that were too big for my age.

"How do you have such bigger boobs than my girlfriend?" He kept looking at me.

"Again, why are you in my room?" I asked still trying to cover my breast.

"Does that matter?" He walked closer to me.

"What are you doing?" I looked at him weird.

"I'm admiring you," he bit his lip and came closer.

"Why are you doing that?" I asked. He was starting to scare me.

"Because your sexy and I'm just attracted to you," he backed me up against the door and put his hand against the door over my head.

"Mal I'm your sister," i spoke unbelievably.

"I just love it when you call me that," he moved his face down closer to mine.

"Maleek stop," i pushed away his face but he started running his hand up to my breast from my hip.

"I can't," he grabbed my breast and pushed his self against me.

"Maleek stop," i tried to push him off but he started kissing me. What he was doing was wrong but it felt weirdly good.

"I bet dad never made you felt like this," he pulled away then he unclipped my bra and i slid down arms and he kissed my breast but then i pushed him off and slapped him across the face.

"Your gonna regret that," he felt his face then suddenly grabbed my neck and pushed me up against the door and i screamed.

I jumped up from my sleep, breathing heavily. I looked around and thank goodness the light was on. I wiped all the sweat off my face and took deep breaths until i was calm. Why was all this coming back to me? It was coming to haunt me. Soon my phone alarmed and i jumped in fright then quickly shut it off.

It was 6:00am but i just didn't feel to get up yet so i laid back down.

"Wakey wakey," i heard mom and i saw her standing at the door.

"Why? I don't want to go," i frowned.

"It's not an option darling," i heard and i groaned while i got up.

I was ready by 7:22am because i clearly didn't want to go. I was dressed in a black ripped jeans with a gray oversized sweater and a gray converse. I caught my hair in a messy bun and went to eat.

"Would you hurry, i don't want to be late," mom rushed me as i ate then i sighed and threw the food left, in the bin.

"Did you just?" She looked at me surprised,"Miss.Martha got up really early to make that and you threw it away?" She looked at me unbelievably.

"If you'd stop rushing me i would have eaten it,"i put the plate in the sink and went to take up my phone. I was going to look for my bag but i remembered i left it at school.

She walked out of the kitchen and i followed while checking my phone, the time was now 7:34am.

"I have to go to your school and i don't know how long it will take me to get the problem dealt with, then i have a meeting at work," mom grabbed up her expensive handbag and her phone.

"Forgot to call David," she spoke as i opened the door and i saw david.

"You don't have to, he's already here," i looked at her then she looked out the door and smiled.

"Go, we're leaving," she pushed me out and closed the door and i made my way to the car.

"Goodmorning David," i called to him as he opened the door.

"Goodmorning Miss.Ally," he smiled at me and i got in.

"Morning David," mom called to him.

"Goodmorning Miss. Alain," he called back to her.

"I forgot to call you," she smiled and he laughed a bit.

"That's ok," he spoke as mom got in then he closed the door and went around the driver's side to enter.