Chapter Eighteen

We drove home in silence and i thought about how Brad behaved when we were caught, almost...kissing.

We drove up to the house but while we made our way around the water fountain i noticed an unknown car, so i started wondering who the hell could be our visitors.

"Is mom home?" i asked after david had parked the car and we got out.

"Yes, Miss.Ally," he answered and closed the door for me.

While walking pass the car to walk up the steps to enter the house, i had a weird feeling. Something wasn't right.

I entered the house and i heard talking and laughing coming from the hall so i walked towards it and entered. I saw mom and a dark hair pregnant woman.

"Sweetie, you're home, at 6?" Mom looked at me and i looked at the woman and she smiled at me and i looked away.

"Where were you?" She walked over to me and spoke so the woman couldn't hear.

"I don't wanna talk about it," i said and turned to walk away.

"Ally? Don't you wanna know who our visitor is?" She asked and i stopped and turned to her.

"No," i said and looked at the woman and she looked away from me then i started off again.

"Well of course you won't want to know but she is family," i heard a male voice," she's my wife," i saw the person walked into the hall and i halted in my steps. It as come back to haunt me.

"Mom, what is he doing here?" I asked feeling the fear coming on.

"He came to visit honey," mom spoke and i looked at her shocked. Came to visit??

"Why do you look so shocked, sister?" he smiled at me and i raged inside with anger and fear.

"Don't call me that," i said and he laughed a little.

"Are we not brother and sister?" He looked at me from head to toe.

"Mom, why'd you do this to me?" I looled at her and she sighed.

"I didn't know he was coming," she spoke and i shook my head.

"Yet still he comes and you let him in?" I asked while i eyes filled with tears.

"I'm sorry honey," she spoke and i just shook my head and ran off to my room.

"Ally?" She called after me but it wasn't worth it mom.

I entered my room and closed the door, then leaned my forehead against ut and stood there quietly. I was there until i heard rhythms of little snores and i turned around slowly.

There was a baby on my bed. There was a baby boy on my bed. Why was a baby on my bed??

I walked over to him and i looked at him. He was sound asleep, looking all comfy. He was in pampers and socks and he had dark hair and he smelt so good.

I sat on the bed and looked at him. He made me feel at piece. I soon started laying down and looking at him. His cheeks were just chubby and he was such a little cutie.

I soon got up and decided to go take a bath. I went in the bathroom and took off my clothes and got in the shower. I can't believe mom would let him come back here after what he did to me. I hate them so much.

When i was done i wrapped myself into a towel and head out into the room. When i head i noticed that the baby wasn't on the bed but was in....Maleek's hand?? I jumped in fright almost screaming.

"What are you doing, get out!" I shouted and he quickly out his finger to his lips," shhhhhhh, you'll wake him,"

"I don't care, you're not suppose to be in here," i spoke and he looked at the baby in his hands.

"I see you've met your nephew," he spoke and i stayed quiet. My nephew? His son? His wife, who is pregnant? He has a family?

"Don't go silent on me now," he smiled and looked at me," i wasn't just gonna waste those four years," he looked away from me as he rocked the baby.

"And four years is a long time," he spoke again and i held on to my towel tighter.

"But I've made use of it," he spoke then he placed the baby on the bed, then he looked at me like i was suppose to say something.

"What am i to say, congrats?" I spoke with attitude and he smiled and looked away from me.

"You've matured," he spoke and i looked at my body then saw him smiling.

"Get out," i said and he smiled.

"We both know that never works," he spoke and walked over to me.

"Stay away from me," i said and step back but he only came closer.

"You've gotten even prettier," he touched my cheek and my heart raced. I was so scared he would try to touch me again.

"Don't touch me," i pushed away his hand and he smiled.

"Like you don't like it," he spoke and

"If you ever think I'm gonna let you touch me like that again-" i began but he gripped my chin and pulled my face closer to his.

"What are you gonna do, f#€king slut?" He spoke,"dad should have f#€k the hell out of you until you died, or maybe i should have done it when i had the chance," he spoke with anger and gripped my chin even harder and i tried to fight him off but he pushed me up against the wall.

"You could try your luck, your dick isn't that big anyway," i forced out the words because of how he was holding my chin.

"Maybe i should show you what you're looking for," he spoke and ran his hand from my leg up to my neck and i could feel his touch through the towel.

"Get the f#€k away from me," i pushed him off and he held his balance and i fix the towel on me.

"You're just like that son-of-a-bitch i got for a dad," i spoke and felt my cheek, it hurts.

"That's not anything new," he spoke and smiled.

"And i won't take your shit anymore," i said and he smiled.

"We'll see about that," he spoke then left and i sighed and my heart calmed.

I can't believe this as come back to haunt me, but i will not let him overcome me. Not while I'm still living, not anymore. I'm sick and tired of living in this misery, it as to end, and if it means by killing someone i will overcome.