Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry.

We both turn and look forward again. I almost forgot this was a masquerade ball until I stare back at Danny and see him wearing his black mask with golden specks. Danny smiles at me and raises my arm, signaling that I should twirl.

 Danny smiles at me and raises my arm, signaling that I should twirl

Don't know how lovely you are.

My body spins and I land right into Danny's arms. His right-hand grips my waist, my right-hand rests on his left shoulder, and my left-hand links with his right hand.

"Annie?"

"Yes, Daniel?" His tone seems serious, so I'm going to say his full name. Danny leans in my ear as we dance to the song.

"You're really beautiful tonight. I honestly hope you find someone who truly loves you," he whispers. His breath lightly kisses the part between my ear and neck. My stomach makes weird turns. Danny pulls away and looks at me with a beautiful smile.

His sky blue eyes reflect my chocolate ones. Danny is charming. He's sweet. He's the boy next door. He's everything a girl would ever dream of.

I stare at him.

His brown hair was tousled like he just woke up and ran his fingers through his hair. His icy blue eyes glow so gorgeously. His face structure was so strong and built. I was always jealous of how sharp his defined jaw was. His plump lips look perfect and I don't regret that time we locked lips. And when he smiled, he smiled with his pearly white teeth and that made him look like an angel. My heart breaks knowing that he wasn't my mate.

I laugh.

"Well, you really look handsome as ever, too

"Well, you really look handsome as ever, too. I mean," I stop and straighten his tie, "look at you. I've never seen you this dressed since 2 years ago."

Danny laughs. "You're funny. I always wear suits."

I eye him sarcastically and when he playfully glares at me, I throw my head back in laughter. "Oh, Daniel."

Nobody said it was easy.

"Oh, quick! They're switching. Bye, Annie!" He hurried me and twirls me once again.