4; Bipolar

Jeff Kasser as Trevor Driel (DRY-IL)

****

Amelia

I growl and try to wiggle out of Vincent's hold on my bicep. He lowly growls back and I pout my lips angrily, looking the other way.

Son of a bítch.

Ever since I left with Vincent and his goons, they've all treated me with respect, well, except for Vincent freaking Salvatore.

"Amelia Salvatore," My wolf sings dreamily in my head. I mentally gape my mouth.

"EMILY! Shush, will ya? We're only on the first-name basis here," I lecture Emily, my wolf. She giggles and runs somewhere away from my thoughts.

Just as I was about to come back to my senses, Vincent lets go of my arm and goes to his beta —who I just learned his name was, Trevor— to talk about getting the cars ready.

Trevor was tall, probably a few inches shorter than Vincent. Vincent's probably 6'9 and Trevor's maybe.. 6'8? I don't know, but hey, what's cute is that Trevor's a hot blonde.

What? I mean, I'm just saying.. He's not as hot as Vincent. Vincent's like fùcking paradise and I can't wait to explore his whole d- STOP AMELIA! It hasn't even been a single day and I'm already thinking heated thoughts of him... Oh, no.

I shake my head and sigh. "Stop it, you idiot!" I yell quietly to myself.

"We're only a few miles left from the cars. Tell them that." I look up, Vincent's deep voice scaring me. Trevor nods and walks away, but not without giving me a glance.

I smile at him and then my eyes trail to Vincent. His eyes were burning through me. It was as if he can see my soul. I look away from his stare, turning to one of his goons.

There stands on the left of me was a very tall, muscular, intimidating dude. What caught my eyes were his bright forest green eyes.

"Woah... I like your eyes." I stare at him in awe. This guy has some killer green forest eyes. He chuckles, a spark shining in his eyes.

"Thanks. It's from my dad's side. You have beautiful eyes yourself," he compliments. I blush crimson red.

"Nah. I have ugly, dull brown eyes. Nothing entertaining there," I say, pretending to yawn.

"Really? 'Cause they brighten up your face, well other than your smile." Damn, is he some professional flirt or what? I blush again, grinning this time.

"Why, thank yo -" I was interrupted.

"Jack, what the hell are you doing, talking to my mate?" Vincent's deep voice growls. I roll my eyes, as Jack shakes his head.

"I-uh .. I was just greeting Ms. Chèrie," he says, nervously smiling. I shake my head and turn to walk away, only to be pulled back. I face Vincent, a scowl on my face.

"What, you son of a murder-ruthless-hated-heartless bítch?" I ask. Vincent's eyes turn black and he looks at me angrily.

"What the fùck did you just call me? You know nothing about me, you little bítch!" he snarls, harshly pushing his hands towards onto my neck. A choke escapes my throat.

I gasp as he pulls me off my legs. The moonlight shining towards us, as if it was my time to die. Dear Moon Goddess, what have you put me in?

"VINCENT! AMELIA!" Trevor yells, immediately running to us. Trevor was about to place his hands on Vincent's hands that were gripping my neck, but no.