11; You're ugly

Amelia

Vincent's rough voice scares me. His eyes look up from his expensive-looking watch. He stares at me softly but replaces it with an intense stare. I feel slightly uncomfortable at the way he's glancing at me.

Vincent takes in my entire stance. I just stand there awkwardly, but to him, he looks at me like I was someone to treasure.

"So beautiful, piccolo lupo," I hear him mutter softly under his breath. Little wolf. Being 20 inches away from him, I was lucky to even hear him say it.

After his eyes finish roaming my entire body, they finally reach my eyes. My icy blue eyes with his dark brown eyes. And finally, he stalks towards me. Fear rises upon me, but when he reaches me, his hand reaches to caress my jaw. I swear, I let out a mental breath. I thought he was going for the cheekbone!

I start to lean in his touch. Something so rough, yet delicate. Unexpectedly, I let out a content sigh. My eyes snap open and he looks at me satisfyingly.

Quickly, I step away. My lips purse and I stare down. There's just silence between us and it was eating my self confidence up.

"Amelia." I don't answer. I just stand in front of him, avoiding his stare at me.

"Amelia, look at me," he says, his hand reaching out to me. His finger latches onto my chin, pulling my entire face up. My eyes meet up with his.

"Little one, you look ravishing as you are. You don't know how alluring it is. The way you look, the way that dress compliments your ev..very curve." My mouth drops as he compliments me. His last two words were said slowly.

His eyes drop down to my right arm. He looks up at me, then backs down at my wrist. Vincent's hand grabs my hand by my four fingers and bring them up to his lips.

"So delicato. Every little aspect of you looks so pure and delicate. And this..," he stops. His brown eyes show a little glint of sparkle in them. He's staring down at the bracelet he has given me.

"I was right. This bracelet would look amazing on you," his voice comes out rough. His hand grips my palm and his thumb traces the beautiful diamond trailing along my wrist.

Vincent's eyes make its way back up to my eyes. I blush as he stares at me with an unreadable emotion.

"Thank you, Vincent," I reply, my voice coming out soft. I'm still so shocked. He grins, showing off his pearly whites.

"Come on. Let's head down to the ball." He grasps my hand and we go down the stairs on the right of us. As we reach down the end of the stairs, he pulls me with him to the right of us.

Only for the both of us to come face to face with a big golden door.

"This is it?" I ask the temptation in me is waiting to see what's inside. He nods, shining his smile at me. I blush, avoiding his eye contact.

He grabs his mask from his side pocket and he places it on. I follow his actions, placing the mask on my face, and wrapping the elastic around my head.

"You look unrecognizable. Don't get lost now, little wolf," he jokes. I feel my cheeks heat up even more as I examine his black mask. I give him no reply and that seems to make him shift his eyes away.

His gaze looks forward and his eyes zone out, gray clouding those dark chocolates I always recognized. It seems that he must've mind link, someone, because the door instantly pulls forward.

I gasp slightly, shocked because the doors we were in front of start pushing towards us. In the room, fills thousands, no probably millions of people here. Everyone stops what they're doing for a moment and stares at us.