5; I Forgive You

Amelia

Jerk. Jerk. Stupid aśs. I hate him, he tried to take off my clothes. Although he is my mate, I will not allow him to do that to me. That's just... It's just disrespectful to women everywhere.

As soon as Vincent left the door, I sighed in relief. He's gone.

I take the chance to go to the shower and twist the hot water knob first. Hot water rolls down the showerhead, along with the cold water, as I twist the cold water knob. My hand reaches to feel the temperature of the water. Warm, just the way I want it.

I take off my undergarments and step into the bathtub, warm water instantly hitting my chest. I sigh in content at how the water felt so good against my soft milky skin. The water sprinkles upon my shoulders, and swirls down to every curve of my body, to the bottom of the tub.

My hands start to rub my hair with the water, noticing there weren't any women products, I use Vincent's products. I grab the shampoo bottle first, squeezing it and letting out a few drops. I put it in my hair and start massaging my scalp. After that, I do the same with Vincent's conditioner.

15 minutes in the shower, and I'm done. I turn off both on-going water and step out of the tub.

Steamy fog surrounds the bath as I inhale deeply and look around for a towel. My eyes scan the huge bathroom, no towel to be seen, also, the fog was basically covering my sight. Fùck, where does he keep the damn towels?

"Check the cabinet, idiot," Emily says, utterly annoyed. I roll my eyes.

"I knew that," I mutter, walking over to the wooden cabinet. Just as I expected, there were plenty of folded dry towels stacked. I grab one and wrap it around my petite body. The warmth of it makes me think this towel was just recently dried. Feeling the warmth of it makes me smile bright and wrap it even tighter.

I sense that I should put my worn-out clothes in a basket on the side of a wall, so I throw it in there and made my way towards the door.

I open the door, letting the fog from the warmth of the shower fly out of the bathroom as if the bathroom was suffocating it. The cool breeze of the outside hits my soft skin, giving it small goosebumps.

When I step out of the bathroom, I spot Vincent sitting on his bed with his hands clutched together. I was still only in my towel and it slightly frightens me, especially because of the recent incident.

As if noticing my presence, Vincent looks up, his eyes burning every inch of my body, piercing through my soul. I can't help, but quiver from his intense stare.

Vincent

Her soft body glows with the sun, reflecting on her small yet; slim body figure. The crystal clear water dripping down to her collarbone and down to her... Chest. Her chest, oh, her chest was moving up and down slowly. I gulp slightly, trying to stay calm, stay as Vincent.

Walking towards her, she looks a little frightened, but she manages to stay still when I stop, almost closing the huge gap between us. I feel her breathing quicken as I lean closer. She purses her lips, which catches my attention. Her were lips so plump and soft, I wanted to dive in and claim them.

My heartbeat quickens; I can feel myself getting aroused by her, a wave of tingling feeling crawling beneath my skin and I don't like the feeling of this. No, not at all.

"I need clothes," she shyly says. I inhale deeply, trying to keep my control. She just made reality take over the fantasy world of mine anyway.

"Oh," I blankly say, before walking to my closet, handing her a gray shirt. Amelia looked hesitant to say something. She opens her mouth.