3; Goodbye

Jon Kortajarena as Matthew Chèrie

****

Amelia

He lets out a growl as he sees me. I smirk, seeing the lust in his eyes. Is this how meeting your mate for the first time feels like?

'Cause I wanna fùck him senseless, right now. God, he's so fùcking perfect. My wolf was howling behind my back.

I wanted him. He growls once again and strolls to me, may I add, dangerously. I gulp and stare at him intensely.

His arms were flexing as he walks towards me, making me much hotter than before. He smirks, he smells my arousal. He reaches to me and his big, rough, yet, gentle hands made their way towards my curvy waist. I gasp as he pulls me close to his chest.

"Mine," he deeply sighs as he leans in. I look up to his big, pink, soft lips.

Kiss me, I wanted to say, but I couldn't. I was too memorized by him.

Instead, he took the chance to actually —may I repeat— actually dip down and catch my lips with his. That made me go over the edge.

His lips... It was unexplainable. Is this how it felt like? Having to kiss your other half? Oh god, my whole body feels numb and I don't think my legs could hold onto me any longer.

I was about to fall, when his hands grip my waist, tightly. I sigh in content and wrap my arms around the back of his head. His right-hand goes behind my back and stays there, just above my butt. And with that, he pulls me even closer to him. I gasp once again in response.

I feel him smirk on my lips. I didn't care, as I continue making out with him. His lips were so soft. It felt like heaven. His mouth tasted like mint too, like, damn!

His lips moved perfectly with my lips, and I had to contain myself by kissing him back with the same force. He had me. He definitely did, because having to look at him, got me. But, him kissing me, like just now, he had me good.

Goddess bless me.

****

I blank, once, twice, doing it again and again. What the hell was I thinking? He's the fùcking ruthless Alpha, who could kill anybody just at the snap of his fingers.

God, no! I have to get this dirty thought out of my mind. Where's the holy water when you need it? Goddess, please forgive me for these bad sins.

"Amelia!" I hear someone whisper at me. I swiftly move my head around to see who called my name, until it landed on Matthew who was giving me the death glare.

I give him the "the fùck you want" look.

"You shouldn't be lost in your thoughts at this kind of issue," he links me. I roll my eyes. I flip my hair and turn around to see Ricky still standing there, except he has his hands covering his eyes. I stare at him adoringly. He's so cute.

I take a step towards him and wrap my arms around him. He tenses. I notice he moves a finger in his right hand that was covering his eyes. As he moves his finger, it reveals a little hole where I can see the little rascal.

I giggle quietly, but it mostly came out as a silent grin. "Ricky?"

I had to be quiet because I obviously felt eyes burning holes at the back of my body. Ricky removes his small hands from his face and looks at me. I smile at him, which he returns.