10; 7 sharp

Amelia

"There. How's that for an eyeshadow?" I say as I turn to face Annie, who was trying to wax the unwanted growing parts of her brows off. She turns and looks at me.

Her eyes grow big, gawking at me with such surprise. "Well, hot damn."

I just fake a laugh and roll my eyes. "I'm not even done."

I can sense Annie shake her head and roll her eyes. "Yeah, whatever. It looks really nice."

I just smile to myself for my hard eyeshadow work and continue filling white shadow on my inner eye crease. After a few tiny mistakes and a whole lot of brushes on my face, I place my highlighter brush down on Annie's vanity. I look up, and my eyes roam my face. Ugh, everything looks so clear and just so beautiful.

For my eyes, I did a mid-dark pink with red on my outer crease and having it smoke out up at the ends. While in my inner crease, I have a light white shade, making my eyeshadow become a cut-crease, but I didn't want a very sharp fine cut-crease. So, I blended the dark with the light shadows. I was completely satisfied with this look.

Oh, I forgot. Then, I finished it off with a sharp black liner. I used the roller lashes by Benefit Cosmetics and darken my natural lashes, pulling it upwards. It was already long enough, but I wanted a dramatic look for tonight.

So, finishing my eyes off, I used the Lilly Lashes in Goddess to give it that dramatic look. Bam. And with my face, well it's just like any other beat face. My highlight's going off though. Hey, a girl can go crazy for this, okay? My cheekbones are literally glowing right now. Probably brighter than the sun. I'm joking.

My hand reaches for one of Jeffree Star's velour lipstick liquid in Celebrity Skin. God, I love this lipstick color so much. I twist the top and open it, letting the stick out having it make a pop sound. I lean my body towards the mirror, my right elbow on top of the black vanity. Once the brush of the stick hit my lips, I slowly move my hand left and right on my plump bottom lip.

The full pigment covers my lips in one slow swipe and I died. Not literally. Anyways, I did the same to my top lip and finish filling the corners of my lips.

My lips mesh together and I make a 'pop' sound, closing the stick back into the lipstick container.

"Finished," I announce. My body swirls and my face looks glam. Annie just stares at me with total adoration, her eyes mostly focusing on my cheekbone.

"What's the highlight you're using right now? Because I really am going to snatch that highlight off you," Annie snaps, jokingly. I chuckle at her comment.

"It's Jeffree Star's King Tut mixed with So Fùcking Gold," I inform her, pointing at the two big round highlight palette sitting on the black vanity. The whole vanity looked like a mess after I had finished touching up my face. I look at Annie sheepishly when she also noticed how messy I've made the vanity.

"You better clean that up," Annie says, glaring at me. That sheepish smile was still on my lips as I uncomfortably chuckle at her.

"Despite the mess, you still need the makeup too," I protest back. It was true, she was still doing her brows. I've noticed in these past few days that Annie loves taking her time, and I mean, literally.

Which is fine, I won't argue with that, but damn, the girl can consume so much time.

"You're right," Annie scoffs, sarcastically rolling her eyes. I smirk.

"Can I see my dress now?" I ask, grabbing my phone to see what time it was. It was 6:24 pm. Holy Goddess.

"Annie, I need it now," I urge, thoughts suddenly cloudy my mind. Vincent's going to kill me if I'm later than 7 sharp.