Chapter 21

(Songs for this chapter;

Kiss Me, Ed Sheeran

Kiss Me Slowly, Parachute

I think you guys can see the theme:))

Hannah's POV.

A knock at the door drew me from my thoughts.

"Hannah? You in here? It's dancing time!" Aliya trilled.

"Yeah.. I'll be right there, give me a minute." My voice was hoarse; I hadn't realised I was near tears.

I stood up and composed myself, breathing in and out deeply. I opened the door and walked out slowly.

"There you are! I wanted to introduce you to Louis and Liam's girlfriends, then they want us to dance." Zayn babbled, leading me over to Louis and Liam, both stood next to two beautiful girls. The girl that stood next to Louis was wearing a black one-piece with a white collar and black heels, making her legs look endless, whilst the girl beside Liam was wearing a black dress with navy blue shoulders, completed with black heels.

"Hannah, this is Eleanor," Zayn started, gesturing to the girl beside Louis. We exchanged smiles.

"And this is Sophia." He finished.

"Hi, I'm Hannah. You guys look lovely, by the way." I giggled nervously.

"Thanks honey, so do you." Sophia smiled.

"OK! EVERYONE ON THE DANCE FLOOR NOW FOR THE COUPLES DANCE! WOO!" The DJ boomed.

"Bye guys! See you later!" Zayn said, before dragging me of to the dance floor.

"First song.. is a special request.' The DJ said, before playing some all too familiar chords.

"I love this song." I whispered in Zayn's ear as we danced to 'Kiss Me' by Ed Sheeran.

"Me too." He mumbled into my hair. His stubble was tickling my cheek. We were swaying more than dancing really but I didn't honestly care. It all felt so special, so perfect.

"Kiss me like you wanna be loved.. you wanna be loved.. you wanna be loved.. this feels like falling in love.. we're falling in love.. falling in love." Zayn sang in my ear huskily, causing me to blush and giggle. He was so cute and cheesy.

We continued to dance, my hands playing with his hair and his stroking my back. He kissed the crook of my neck softly, his breath fanning over the skin. Goosebumps erupted over my body at his simple touch. He placed another soft kiss on the underside of my jaw, his hand tightening on my hip. I gripped his hair tighter as he lifted his head up and met my lips.

This kiss was slow and sweet; because our parents were roaming around the place. He moved his lips slowly, but still with the same passion that he always kissed me with. My hands moved down from his hair to the back of his neck as I struggled to catch my breath. I pulled away briefly and went right back to kissing him. My whole body felt as if I was on fire; tingles were dancing over my entire being.

I pulled away breathlessly, looking into his warm hazel eyes. I took note how his lips were a deep red; matching mine.

My lips met his again. I just couldn't get enough of his kisses; they made me feel alive for the first time in my life.

Well I'm not sure what this is going to be,

But with my eyes closed all I see

Is the skyline through the window,

The moon above you and the streets below

Hold my breath as you're moving in,

Taste your lips and feel your skin

When the time comes,

Baby don't run,

Just kiss me slowly

I pulled away, listening carefully. "Of course the DJ's playing Parachute," I scoffed.

He shut up my sarcastic remark with his lips.

-----------------------------------

Please vote and comment because I've been trying so hard with this book lately♡

Sophia, Liam, Harry, Niall and Louis are all wearing the same outfits they wore to the London premier of This Is Us; sorry if I described it badly!

I tried to show the romantic side of the story with this chapter... let me know if it was an epic fail or not lol. I actually really love this chapter; plenty of zannah moments to enjoyyyyyyyyy

Also, idc if Sophia is only a 'passing attraction' in Liam's life; if Sophia is dating Liam it means he likes her so respect that and stop with the hate yeah?

Hating her won't make Liam like you anymore, you know.

Also, I wanted to do a shoutout for my sister Hannah (NarryShoes_), who has just begun a Harry Styles fanfic. It's a sexy badboy/punky sort of one and its amazing. The prologue is up so get that shit saved to your library. Vote and comment that I sent you there haha

Love all my snowflakes♡

-Kiss Me Slowly by Parachute is my new favourite song-

20 votes and 20 comments for the next chapter;) the last gaol was reached in a matter of hours so surprise me bitches;) I will update as soon as the goal is reached and the chapter is ready;)

Hudaaaaaa :)

[P.S: Perrie's birthday party pics:'( somebody hold me:(()