Chapter 12

We went inside the venue and Emily, the bride, must be really popular! We greeted Emily and told her she looked beautiful, which she did. Zayn awkwardly stood around so I grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor. At first he placed both his hands on my shoulders, so I had to stifle a giggle. I held one hand and placed the other on my waist. He blushed once he realised what he did wrong.

"I'm guessing you're not the best dancer?" I said, grinning.

"Not really." He admitted, biting his perfect bottom lip and smiling slightly.

"Don't worry babe, I'm not exactly amazing!" I replied, trying to relax him. He tensed slightly, and started to dig his hand on my waist.

"Zayn that kinda hurts." I spoke.

His eyes met mine and his expression took my breath away. He looked absolutely heartbroken. The expression lasted for a second before a blank expression replaced it.

"I need the uh toilet." He said before rushing off. Weird. I brushed it off and continued mingling through the crowd. A waiter stopped me.

"Champagne?" He asked.

"Yes please!" I smiled. He picked up one off his tray of champagne and handed it to me, before moving on. I sipped it. Damn this was good!

"Waiter!" I called.

He turned. "Yes?"

"Another glass please."

"Certainly."

I knocked back the first glass and took a sip out of the second. Very ladylike. I noticed a waiter leave his tray full of drinks on the table so I seized my chance and grabbed the tray, before drinking heavily.

-:-

Much later on, I was completely drunk. I noticed Zayn at the drinks table, but I decided to ignore him- for now. I swayed slightly to the music, before an idea popped into my head. I slowly snuck up on him, before pouncing onto his back.

"WHAT THE F-" He shouted, before we both toppled onto the table, knocking the table and the champagne over. We landed on the floor, Zayn landing first and me landing on top of him. I had champagne in my hair, and all over my dress. The hall was hushed as everyone stared wide-eyed at Zayn and I on the floor. Zayn still looked shocked, though there was a smile threatening to break out on his face. A loud scream filled the building, and I craned my neck around to see Emily looking at Zayn and I in horror. I stifled my laughter and noticed Zayn was doing the same.

"Get them out! Now!" Emily demanded. I finally let go and started laughing madly, with Zayn joining. Two beefy security guards slowly started walking towards us, so I grabbed Zayn's hand and we quickly fled.

"LATER BITCHES!" I screamed, giving them the finger too for good measure.

--------------------------------------

Omg guys this chapter was ready ages ago! The Wi-Fi at my house is getting more and more fucked up everyday. So I went to my grandma's to upload this chapter. hehehehe. #THUGLIFE

i dint chose da thug lyf da thug lyf chose me

Btw Im going on holiday on the 25th of August and I'll be back by the 12th of September.

I doubt there's Wi-Fi.

So sorry about that.

Is everyone having a good summer btw?

Vote&Fan &COMMENT!

~L x