Chapter 7

The car ride home was silent. Except for Aliya's drunken babbling, of course.

"Zaaaaayynnn! Are we there yet?" She whined, for the fifth time.

"No" Zayn replied, through gritted teeth.

She paused for a moment.

"Are we there yet?" She asked innocently.

"NO WE ARE NOT THERE YET! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He shouted impatiently.

"Zayn", I murmured. He sighed.

"Sorry" He muttered.

Aliyah smiled.

"Zayn?" She asked.

"Mm?" He replied, concentrating on the road.

"Haannah lovess Jusstin Bieberrrr! And sshe cries wheneverr her parentss argue!"

My cheeks flamed a deep red.

"No I don't!" I protested.

"Yess u doo!" She slurred.

"If you don't shut up, I'll tell Zayn all about your unhealthy obsession with Harry Sty-"

"Stop!" She interrupted.

I smiled. I didn't think that would work, to be honest. I looked at Zayn, who looked amused. I stared out of the window. Outside seemed much more interesting right now.

*************************

Getting Aliyah home, convincing her Mum that she was 'tired' and getting her in bed was.... surprisingly easy. Who am I kidding? Zayn practically dragged her up the stairs, while I awkwardly told her Mum that she was 'really tired'. She seemed to buy it though.

Zayn and I walked across the road to my house, in complete silence. It was very dark outside, despite the street lights. I looked around nervously, half expecting Danny to jump out. Zayn must have noticed my uneasiness because he asked what was wrong. I debated on telling him. Nah.

"Just a bit cold" I said honestly. I was actually cold, that just wasn't a problem. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close.

"You look really nice, by the way" He whispered.

I smiled at him. His face was illuminated by the street lights, bringing out his eyes. He smiled back at me and leaned in, half closing his eyes. I closed my eyes and leaned in, waiting for his lips to meet mine. I felt his lips plop onto my cheek.

"Zayn!" I protested. He smirked, and in one, swift movement his lips were on mine. I gasped, before getting into the kiss. He placed his hand on the back of my neck, and deepened the kiss. I pulled back.

"What?" He asked, looking confused.

"Revenge" I whispered before stalking back into the house, Zayn hot on my trail.

We entered the house, and it was empty, just as I expected it to be. I switched on the lights and

turned around to where Zayn stood.

"So you wanted to talk?" I said.

"Erm... yeah. I just wanted to say that Perrie was.... my girlfriend. But I broke up with her. I'm sorry that I didn't break up with her sooner, but Perrie and I were really serious, so I kinda didn't know how to break it to her but I can't think about her now because-"

I stopped his rambling by connecting our lips. I smiled into the kiss. Zayn was mine. And I couldn't be happier.

Zayn's POV

As Hannah kissed me, I couldn't help but think what I was going to do. Of course I hadn't broken up with Perrie. I wasn't planning on breaking up with her either. I love Perrie, more than I could ever love Hannah. Perrie and I have so plans, but she had no idea what about the marriage. I knew I had to tell her, but not yet. I definitely needed to think of something though. But what?

----------------------------------------

Ooh! Zayn's in trouble! The reason I'm updating today is because it's my sister - Directioner364's - birthday tomorrow!

Also I'm going to stop doing Zayn POV's. Simply because I'm a girl, and I don't know how guys think. I might occasionally do one, but not as often. K?

Well that's about it. But remember to:

Comment

Vote

and Follow!

L :)