Chapter 8

(A/N: You know what? Fuck it! I'll do Zayn POV's ;))

Zayn's POV:

I glanced at the caller ID. Perrie. I smiled. Perrie and I hadn't stop texting and calling since our anniversary and I loved it. Our relationship was never better.

Well..... that's a lie. It would have been a little better if Hannah wasn't invading my mind. How could I lie to her? And Perrie is just oblivious to everything. I need to confess otherwise someone will get hurt.

I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Zayn! Hi! I'm free this afternoon so d'you want to meet up?" She replied.

"I'd love to babe! Where?"

"How about Nando's? I'm kind of hungry" She said.

"You always are!" I said jokingly.

"What can I say? Blame the blonde genes!"

"Ok.... And I'm so good-looking because I have black hair?

"Definitely! Now get off the phone and meet me there in about 15 minutes!"

"Ok! Love you babe!"

"Love you too! See you soon!"

I hung up and slid the phone into my jean pocket. I grabbed my car keys and stopped at the mirror, to check my hair. I was already dressed in a white shirt and black jeans. I turned away and walked towards my black car.

I arrived at Nando's and Perrie was already there, sitting at the back. She smiled widely as I approached her. She looked beautiful. Ok. She was only wearing blue shorts (it was sunny) with a white blouse she had tucked in. Black ray-bans were perched on her blonde hair and she was wearing no make up at all.

"Hey babe! You look amazing" I greeted, leaning down to kiss her cheek.

"Thanks Zayn" She said, blushing. She was definitely the shy type; she was never used to my compliments. But once you get to know her, you realise she has a great sense of humour and an amazing voice.

We got talking and laughing until a waiter came and asked for our order. I ordered peri-peri chicken and suggested that Perrie did the same. Notice why. She rolled her eyes as I usually made the same joke every time we went to Nando's. She still ordered it though because she has a SERIOUS obsession with it. The waiter took our orders and winked at Perrie. I felt my fists tighten as I glared at him, hoping he would take the hint and fuck off. He seemed to as he scurried away. How dare he flirt with her right in front of me?!

"Zayn" Perrie murmured, stroking my hand. I felt myself relax at her touch and unclenched my fist. Smiling, she brought my hand up to her mouth as she kissed it softly. This time it was my turn to blush. I looked up into her beautiful blue eyes and realised something. If I don't tell her now, I'll never get the chance.

"Perrie? I need to tell you something" I began.

"Go on." She urged.

"Well you see, my parents arranged a marriag-"

"Here are your orders!" The waiter interrupted. Perrie thanked him while I glared at him for the second time.

"Enjoy!" He said, pointedly speaking to Perrie.

Once he was gone, Perrie turned to me.

"Carry on!" She smiled

"Myparentsarrangedamarriageforme" I said in a rush.

"Speak slower Zayn" Perrie said, looking a bit worried as to why I was so flustered.

"My parents arranged a marriage for me to a girl named Hannah" I said, watching her reaction carefully.

Confusion, anger and hurt immediately flooded her face.

"Wha? How?" She stuttered, "how long have you known?"

"A week, but-"

"Stop. You know what this means right?

"What? We can make this work! I'll talk to Dad and-"

"No Zayn. We have to break up."

Hannah's POV.

I lounged on the sofa in trackies and a black long-sleeved shirt on a dry Saturday. Can I just say how shit Saturday tv is? I finished off my Doritos with a sigh. Second packet I've finished in an hour. Something hit me. I looked like shit, smelt like shit, and felt like shit to be honest. Plus I've got 3 new spots. The joy.

A knock at the door yanked me from my happy thoughts. I wondered briefly who it could be before dragging my stiff body to the door. I opened the door and gasped at who it was. A very upset Zayn.

-----------------------------------

Yes I know this chapter is short and pretty shit, and I was late but I just got lazy really. I'm human.

Guys this week I was seriously considering deleting this book. I still am really. So... Yeah. Should I? My reads are going down too.

So next update.... whenever. I don't have much motivation to update lol.

love you guys

L :)

P.S: vote, comment &fan :)