Chapter 9

(Fun Fact: I was listening to Iggy Azalea's 'Work' while writing this chapter;))

Zayn's POV

"Zayn!" She exclaimed, the shock evident in her voice. She pulled me into her arms and held me as I silently cried.

"Don't cry babe.. It's OK.." She whispered softly.

She pulled back and gently led me to the living room where we both sat down.

"Do you want to talk?" She asked, concern written all over her face. I debated on whether or not to tell her. Well things couldn't get any worse right?

"I went to go see Perrie today... and we... talked" I said, picking my words carefully.

"Oh?" Hannah spoke, "What's the matter then babe?" She said, rubbing my back soothingly.

"Hannah, I lied. I didn't break up with Perrie. I was planning to, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I told her about the marriage, and she broke up with me" I said in a rush, watching her reaction.

Silence.

"Hannah? Say something" I said. Her expression was just blank.

"Zayn? I'm..... honestly not surprised. You and Perrie have been together for a year. That must mean you're pretty serious. Right?" She said slowly.

"I suppos-"

"So what I'm saying is... I forgive you. Just promise no more lies?"

"I promise. And I'm sorry" I said. The tears had stopped now.

"Ok.. You should go then. You probably need some time alone. Plus I look like shit" She said, smiling.

"Ok... And thanks for understanding" I leaned over to kiss her cheek. She blushed lightly. "It's fine... And call me as soon as you get your shit together. We need to talk about wedding stuff anyway" She bit her lip.

"Ok, then. I'll let myself out" I spoke. She nodded, and I stepped out of the room.

Hannah's POV.

Why did I forgive him? Simply because, I can relate to how he's feeling. I remember when Aliya and this kid named Joe started dating for a while, but then he just dropped her as soon as he found someone else. She came crying to me and I could feel her pain. She probably thought she loved him, which is bullshit.

-FLASHBACK-

My phone rang, and the caller ID indicated it to be Aliya. I picked it up, ready to ask about our English homework.

"Hey girl!" I spoke, attempting an American accent, but failing miserably of course.

"Hey Hannah" Aliya replied, too quietly considering the loud person she is, but I was too distracted to notice.

"D'you get the English homework? It's freaking impossible! I swear Mr Connors is purposely giving us something he knows we won't get, the wrinkly shit!" I ranted.

"Yeah..." She said, sniffing.

"Are you ok babe? You sound a little ill I think?" I said, concerned.

"Can I come over?" She asked, still sniffing. It almost sounded like.. crying?

"Course you can babe!" I said, worried.

"Ok... see you in 15" She said, and put the phone down.

-FLASHBACK OVER-

That night was spent with a lot of tears. She eventually broke down and burst into tears, after an awkward few minutes. Point is, I'm pretty sure I know how Zayn feels.

---------------------------------------

Hey everyone, sorry for the wait! I had my reasons don't worry...

Songs I listened to whilst writing this chapter:

C'mon C'mon - One Direction