Chapter 11

Mum continued pinning the rest of my hair up, while I studied my appearance in the mirror. I've decided to have my hair up, with a couple of strands of hair and my fringe down. My hair is completely straight, but I've decided against putting a flower in my hair.

My makeup is amazing; foundation, red lipstick, black liquid eyeliner with a winged effect and a hint of blusher.

Mum was a makeup and hair stylist when she was younger, but gave it up once I was born. I can tell she misses it though, because her face lit up when I asked her to help me with my hair.

"Finished! You look amazing honey!" Mum gushed.

"Thanks Mum! I love it!" I smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Yeah you look amazing. Now help me Aunty! I'm a mess!" Aliya whined. She called my mother 'Aunty' out of respect.

Mum laughed at Aliya's comment and rushed over to my bed to help her. I twirled in my dress slightly, loving the feeling of the material against my skin. The dress suited my figure perfectly, and I looked amazing, if I say so myself! It bonded well with my makeup as well. I checked the time which read '18:54'. At least we were on track. Mum finished with Aliya so I turned around to check.

Aliya's eye makeup was dark and dramatic; Her large eyes outlined with liner and lots of black eyeshadow. She had clear lipgloss on and concealer, but no other makeup whatsoever. The eye makeup suited the dress perfectly, whilst the lack of other makeup kept it simple yet elegant. The doorbell downstairs rang, so Mum rushed to open it. Aliya smiled warmly at me, clearly excited. I heard the door open downstairs and Zayn's deep voice.

I took a deep breath and started to walk out of my room.

Zayn's POV

I was speaking to Hannah's mum when I heard a creak on the stairs behind me. I turned around and took a sharp intake of breath. It was Hannah. She was wearing a lovely red dress. She was smiling at me, her face lit up. The black lines she had coloured around her eyes made her eyes seem lighter somehow.

"Hannah! You... you look amazing." I complimented. I couldn't help but feel slightly underdressed. I was simply wearing a black and white suit, with black converses.

"You look handsome as well, I. especially like the shoes!" She winked. I chuckled, and suggested that we went. She nodded, and went upstairs for a moment. Giving me a perfect view.....

She turned around. "Don't think I dont know what you're doing." She said, amused. She turned back around, and disappeared upstairs. Why do I always get caught?

Hannah's POV

We were in the car now, Aliya, Zayn and I. We were just chatting, occasionally singing along to the radio. There were no awkward silences, which was great. Suddenly a familiar intro came on the radio and Aliya and I shared a knowing look. It was Turn Your Face, by Little Mix. Aliya and I were OBSESSED with this song at the moment. So obviously we sang along.

In my memory,

all the small things,

Like daggers in my mind.

In my memory,

while my head bleeds,

the words I'll never find.

That I always meant to say to you I can't.

Cause you turned your face,

and now I can't feel you anymore

Turn your face

So now I can't see you anymore

Walk away

Until your not standing at my door

Turn your face

Walk away

And stay

Turn your face

In my memory,

I was hurting

Long before we met

In my memory

They're still burning

Fingerprints you left

and I always meant to say to you I can't

So just turn your face

Until I can't see you anymore

Turn your face

Until I can't see you anymore

Walk awa-

Zayn quickly and abruptly turned the radio off.

"HEY!" Aliya and I protested.

"Sorry! I've got a headache and that song and your terrible singing doesn't help!" Zayn said, still keeping his eyes on the road.

Zayn's POV.

I had to. I had to turn the radio off. Hearing Perrie's voice just made me miss her even more. I missed her, so much.

"HEY!" Aliya and Hannah protested together.

"Sorry! I've got a headache and your terrible singing doesn't help!" I lied.

"Sorry babe! Are you going to be ok?" Hannah said, concerned. Babe. Perrie used to call me that. I swallowed the lump in my throat and sighed. Why is everything reminding me of Perrie?

"Yeah.... I'll be fine" I said, plastering a fake smile on. She smiled back, and continued to chat to Aliya.

--------------------------------------

Hi guys! I know I said this would be the wedding chapter but I realised you guys don't honestly know how Zayn feels about Perrie. So I stopped, but don't worry! Next chapter will be up soon, and that will definitely be the wedding!

Don't forget to vote & comment!

And Liam's 20 in a month! HOW TO COPE WAAA :'(

Btw I am obsessed with the Little Mix song in this chapter! Ya'll go listen to it, for me?

Love you!

~L :)