Chapter 14

(Read A/N at the end! v.important!)

Zayn's POV.

"Lads, there's something I need to tell you." I said nervously. The boys looked at me worriedly.

"Perrie's not pregnant, is she?" Liam gasped. I smiled slightly.

"No, but that's just it, Perrie and I aren't together anymore." I said, scanning their faces for their reactions. They gasped and Harry rubbed my shoulder sympathetically.

"That's not all.." I told them, noticing them all frown.

"What?" Niall asked.

"I'm getting uh... married" I said slowly. They were all silent, until Louis broke it by laughing.

"That was a good one Zayn! You looked really serious so you almost got me!" I studied my shoes intently.

"That wasn't a joke." I said, loud and clear.

"Really?" Louis said, rolling his eyes. I stayed quiet.

"He's not lying." Liam said finally.

"What? How can you tell?" Harry asked.

"Because whenever he's lying he fiddles with his fingers a lot." Liam explained.

"Ok... Explain then." Niall demanded.

I sighed and told them everything. I even told them about the swimming pool incident last week.

"Well... I believe you." Niall

sighed, the other boys nodding in agreement.

"What does she look like?" Harry asked.

"She has dark, curly hair and hazel eyes. She has the softest skin, she's sassy and beautiful." I told them honestly.

"When can we meet her?" Liam asked. At that moment my phone rang. It was Hannah.

"Guys it's Hannah." I told them.

"Put it on speaker!" Louis demanded. I sighed and obliged.

"Hey Hannah." I spoke into the phone.

"Hey Zayn! I just called to tell you my parents and your parents want to set a date for the engagement party," She informed me, "What day are you free from your crazy schedule?" She asked jokingly.

"Give me a minute, I'll check." I told her. I put her on hold.

"When are we free lads?" I asked them, not bothered to run upstairs and grab my planner.

"Umm... This Saturday is the only Saturday we're free for a while really." Niall said thoughtfully. The boys agreed.

"She sounds nice, by the way!" Harry admitted.

"Yeah she does!" Louis spoke. They all nodded in agreement. Including me.

"WAIT! Tell her to come over! We want to meet her!" Liam suggested.

"Yeah! C'mon Zayn!" They pleaded and I sighed.

"Hey Hannah, this Saturday is the last Saturday I'm free for a while." I told her.

"Is it?! Then we need to do it this week! Today is only Wednesday!" She babbled, before I interrupted her.

"D'you want to come over?" I blurted. She paused briefly before agreeing.

"Be there in ten! Or twenty, depends how the buses are running.." She put the phone down.

"Ok guys she's on her way... Don't annoy her and guys? Come onto her and I'll cut all your balls off." I said smiling to soften the words, though I was beyond serious. Louis rose his arms up in defence, while Niall and Harry rolled their eyes.