Chapter 6

I stood in front of my wardrobe, in nothing but a towel, wondering what to wear. I had texted Aliya the minute I got home, and she agreed to go to the party with me. My parents thought I was going to the library with Aliya, so it was all good.

My eyes caught on a pale pink,short dress. It was about up to my knees and it had a black bow fastened across the waist. It was a chiffony material, and I vaguely remembered wearing to a party a month or so ago. I decided to team it with black leggings, my favourite black wedges with gold spikes down the heel, and a black leather jacket on top. I smiled, happy with my outfit. I didn't know why I was making an effort, I wasn't staying for long. I definitely aren't going to drink,I silently vowed to myself.

Once I had my outfit on, I decided to straighten my hair and work on my eyemakeup. I decided on black, white and grey shadow to create the 'smokey' effect, black, liquid eyeliner, and lipgloss.

--Thirty minutes later--

We got to the address, with Aliya by my side. Mum and Dad were out for the night, which meant I could get drunk....

The place was very loud; music booming from somewhere deep in the house. There was a lot of alcohol on the table in the front room, I noticed. Explains why everyone was drunk.

The house itself was very grand; who knew the Head Fake was rich?

Aliya and I stepped in, and she immediately made a beeline for the drinks table and I followed her. I drunk the fruit punch eagerly as I was thirsty, and immediately began to feel woozy. I walked clumsily to the sofa, and it finally clicked. Somebody must have spiked the punch! Probably with vodka because that was clear. I looked around and noticed a lot of the fakes snogging anyone with a beating heart, and grinding on the closest boy with medium looks. I spotted Aliya in the midst of it all, talking to a boy named Jake who was friends with Tom. My phone began to buzz.

From; Zayn: I'm coming over, we need to talk. See you in 10. x

Crap! He can't come over! I racked my brain on what to do. I could rush home and try and get their before him? But I couldn't leave Aliya! Besides, we had walked here, I wouldn't be able to get their in time! I started to panic, frantically wondering what to do....

Wait! I could just invite him to the party! I began to smile happily, and quickly typed out a text:

To; Zayn: You're right, we do need to talk, but I'm at a party. Why don't you come?x

Shortly after, my phone buzzed again.

From; Zayn: Sure! Address?x

I texted him the address and he promised to come as soon as possible. I stood up and headed towards the bathroom to touch up on my lipgloss. Once I got there I was met with a grin by the head 'fake'. I really needed to find out her name...

"Oh my God, you came! How are you?" She babbled excitedly.

"I'm er... fine" I said awkwardly, getting my lipgloss out of my bag.

"That's great! But there's someone I want you to meet outside" She responded. I applied a coat of lipgloss whilst considering her offer. Why not?

"Erm.... sure" I said reluctantly.

"Great!" She exclaimed, linking arms and dragging me out of the bathroom. She led me to the front lawn, where two football jocks were talking.

"Danny? I want you to meet Hannah" She said, addressing the shortest- and least good-looking- one. He scanned my outfit, and winked at me.

"Hey babe, I'm Danny" He said confidently.

"I figured," I said rolling my eyes. I watched the cars go past, wishing Zayn was in one of them.

"Well... I'll just leave you two alone!" She squeaked, dragging the other jock with her.

"Bye Ashley!" Danny smiled. Ashley! That was her name! He turned to me, a smirk flooding his face.

"Now we can have some fun" he said darkly, grabbing my hand and leading me over to another corner. I tried to protest but he just squeezed my wrist harder. I began to panic, as he led me to an isolated area, where nobody would be able to hear me. He turned around and smirked at me, and that just did it. You know what, I thought, fuck this! I lifted my knee and hit him right where the Sun doesn't shine. He yelped painfully, and doubled over, clutching his crotch. Letting go of my wrist!

I ran as fast as I could in heels, tears streaming down my face (A/N: and the tears stream, down ny faceeee... sorry). I had never been this scared in my life. I stopped at a tree, and took off my heels and massaged my feet. I caught my breath, but once I heard footsteps coming I took off running again, as fast as I could. I barged right into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" I said breathlessly.

"It's fi-" That's when I recognized his voice.

"Zayn?" I questioned hopefully.

"Hannah! I've been looking for you everywhere!" He said, engulfing me into a hug. I hugged him back, grateful for the comfort.

---------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Vote,

Comment,

Follow!

Quite happy with this chappie, what about you?

Anyway, Next update next Wednesday!

~L :)