Chapter 4

Ok. So the exterior if the limousine was amazing. But it was NOTHING compared to the inside. Leather seats, champagne (not that I drink....much), lights at the top, and about a million different buttons for probably a million different things.

The car began to move and Zayn leaned over and grabbed the champagne and two glasses. He filled one and paused at the second.

"Do you drink?" he asked.

"Sometimes" I admitted.

"I thought your dad wouldn't let you drink?"

"I am my own woman Zayn" I said, smirking.

He stood up, and sat next to me. He leaned over, his hot minty breath hitting my face.

"What would your dad say about this?" He whispered.

He connected his lips to mine softly, and kissed me. The kiss sent shivers down my spine, as his plump lips moved in sync with mine. He looped his arm around my waist and pulled me even closer to him, never breaking the kiss. I always heard people saying they feel 'fireworks' when kissing someone they like, but I always thought that phrase was stupid. But in that moment, That was exactly how I felt. He broke the kiss when the driver began to speak.

"We have arrived at your destination sir" a male voice boomed. We were here already?! Whoa..

I turned back to Zayn and noticed that he was staring intently at me. I noticed his eyes, and just how beautiful they were. His eyelashes, his lips.....

I stroked his face, feeling the stubble underneath. I loved that he wasn't clean cut, but he didn't have a full beard either. Just a ragged, sexy look. Perfect.

"We can make this work Hannah, I promise" He whispered sincerely.

"Thank you Zayn, for being so sweet," I trailed off, "And for that amazing kiss" I ended shyly.

He smiled and once the driver noticed us about to go, he opened the door for us. We stepped out, and Zayn motioned for the driver to wait two minutes as he walked me to my door.

We reached the front door of my house, and I turned to Zayn,smiling shyly. He kissed me gently on the cheek, his lips lingering for a second or two, before he removed them.

"Bye love" he said, smiling at me.

"Bye Zayn" I said back. He smiled and walked back down, to the car waiting for him. I turned to the door and opened it, a bubble of happiness tight in my chest.

The minute the door opened I was greeted with a ear-piercing bellow from Dad.

"Where have you been Hannah?!" he screamed, "Pictures of yourself and Zayn Malik driving in a limo are surfacing all over the internet! What do you have to say for yourself?!"

I had enough. I had an amazing car ride with an amazing person with an amazing kiss at the end. He was NOT going to ruin my day. Just no.

"Excuse me Dad, but Zayn and I are practically engaged. Therefore, I should be allowed to get to know him, without facing a lecture when I get home, right?" I said icily.

"Well, you could have called, you're just a girl, you need me to accompany yo-"

I interrupted. Not this sexist rubbish again.

"'Just a girl'?! What's your point? I do not need you to be like a third wheel whenever I'm seeing Zayn!"

"No Hannah, you don't understand how the world works. There a people in the world, with nasty intentions and Zayn might not be able to protect y-"

"Just stop Dad! I'm not a five year old; I can take care of myself! I'm aware about the world! If you can't respect Zayn and I are meeting before marriage, then stuff you!"

I stormed to my room after my little 'outburst'. I needed time to think. I grabbed my phone and saw 5 texts front Aliya.

A: Meet me outside in 5 x

A: Where are you?

A: Ok.... I'm going home.

A: Would it kill you to check your God damn phone?

A: Call me now, or I will kill you and sacrifice you to Aztects :)

The last message was sent a couple of minutes ago. I quickly called her and waited.

'HANNAH AHMED KHAN! YOU'RE STILL ALIVE?'

I kept the phone at arms length whilst she ranted on. And on. And on. Finally, I interrupted.

"Zayn picked me up from school!" I blurted. Silence.

"WHAAAAT?! Details please!" I filled her in on everything, including the kiss.

"That's great girl! But I got to go, so talk soon?"

"Definitely! Love you!"

"Love you too girl!"

She rang off, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I sat on my bed, and just played Temple Run for a bit, until my door opened.

"Hannah? Can we talk?" Dad said uncertainly. I sighed, I sort of expected this to come, sooner or later.

"Sure Dad" I said tiredly. The bed slumped as he sat down beside me.

---------------------------------------

Hey guys! Not really happy with this chapter to be honest, but I don't know but let me know your opinion!

Y'all seen Harry's new tattoo? It's 'Little Things' I forgot where......

Oh, and RIP to the fellow Directioner Jade, rest in peace <3

Comment

Vote

Fan!

L :)

(Next update might be Sunday, we'll see)

xxxxxx