Chapter 4

Chapter 4

*Author's P.O.V*

Harry lets out a groan as the doorbell rings before he can even stop Niall he is already out the bathroom, downstairs, and answering the door. He runs his hands over his face before kicking the wall with frustration. He is so done right now. He is going to get Niall today. He walks out the bathroom going down the stairs seeing the blonde close the front door with a box of pizza in his hand. He grabs the pizza then sits it on the floor carefully before grabbing the blonde's cheeks and kisses him. Niall eyes grow wide with his hands instantly grabbing Harry's wrists pulling them away from his cheeks and pulls away from the kiss.

"I have to go." Niall states, picking up the pizza box and running off to his room making sure to lock his door.

"Niall come back here and kiss me god damn it!" Harry shouts as he walks back up the stairs and knocks on the door hard."Am I ugly?"

Harry gives the door a good hard kick before leaving Niall's house trying not to punch every person he walks pass on the way home. Once he enters his home, he slams the front door close before stomping off to the bathroom needing a shower right now. Deep down he did feel disappointed with him because Niall is the first person to ever turn him down. As Harry stands under the warm water. He thinks about other reasons why the blonde wouldn't fuck him. Maybe his dick is small. That one makes him laugh because he has seen the outline of Niall's dick and it's far from small. He can't believe he even thought about that one. He shakes his head before thinking Niall has a disease but he knows that the blonde only dated one person and had sex once.

Harry then thinks that maybe Niall isn't interested in him at all but he knows that isn't true at all because everyone wants a piece of him. He gets out the shower after washing his body, putting a towel around his neck not caring to put one around his waist as he walks out the bathroom. He shakes the water out of his hair as he walked into his bedroom getting on the bed then reached over for his laptop. He doesn't know what to do because he starts to feel like he lost his game. He lets out a breath of frustration as he types in his password. He scratches the back of his head as he gets on his Twitter, seeing a lot of people sending him nudes most of them being males.

Harry sends out a confusing tweet before following back a few people he thinks is attractive before logging out and going on YouTube. He sits his laptop on his bed as a song by Chris Brown starts to play. He goes over to his closet drying his hair. He grabs him some boxers then throws his towel in the dirty bin. He lets out a scream as someone's arms wraps around his waist. He quickly elbows the person in their stomach hearing a familiar groan. He turns around in the person arms to see Zayn holding a hand over his stomach. He shakes his head before patting his friend's shoulder, giving a quick kiss to his forehead before going over to his bed.

"If you think I'm going to say sorry, you got another thing coming." Harry says as he goes to Netflix then gets under the duvets.

Zayn quickly goes downstairs to go make some popcorn for them then coming back up popping a few in his mouth before laying behind his best friend, spooning him. Harry clicks on Beastly as the song goes off. He grabs some popcorn, stuffing it in his mouth as he gets a text from the blonde. He can't hear his phone vibrate since it is in his jean pocket that is laying on the bathroom floor. He smacks his friend's hand away every time it tries to get inside his boxers but he really can't do anything when Zayn starts to slightly thrust his crotch to his bum. This i weird because the hazel eye male never really makes the first move when it comes to intimate things. However, it feels so good to him. 

"Why are you doing this when you know I'm trying to watch a movie?" Harry asks, looking back at his friend trying to stop himself from moaning feeling his shorter friend move his hips more quickly.

"Because I know something is bothering you or should I say someone." Zayn replies stopping his hips as his friend pauses the movie and lays on his back.

"Do you still think I'm attractive?" Harry questions, looking over at his best friend, who rolls his eyes before grabbing one of his curls.

"You've been attractive ever since I met you and you still are if Niall doesn't want to fuck you then that's his lost not yours plus you got me to fuck you." Zayn answers as he runs his fingers through his best friend's hair making blush a bit with a smile coming up on his face.

"It just feels like if I get Niall to fuck me then my mission will be complete and I can just move on like everyone else." Harry says as he runs his hands down his face letting out a groan.

"How about you forget about him and I give you a blowjob to make you feel better." Zayn offers and the taller nods before sitting the laptop on his nightstand not wanting it to get knocked over or cum on it.

"I swear if you try to go for a second round I'm kicking you in the balls." Harry says as his friend gets under the duvets laughing a bit.

"I'll try." Zayn states with a smirk before grabbing the hem of Harry's boxers and pulling them down.

»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Zarry so cute and I know you all probably hate me for not making Niall answer that question but at least you got Narry first kiss. Even though Niall didn't kiss back and ran off with the pizza but it's alright but I'm pissed at Wattpad for deleting half of this chapter and it was really good.

Bye my advisories.▲↑