Chapter 24

Chapter 24

*Author P.O.V*

"Let me take you out somewhere." Liam said as he kissed the back of Harry's neck with a hum.

"Basically a date." Harry said as his chest heaved up and down still coming down from his orgasm.

"Yeah that." Liam said letting his fingers run up and down Harry's smooth side.

"Sorry mate but I don't do those type of things." Harry said which made Liam pout and snuggle his head into Harry's neck.

Harry let out a quiet breath of relief when he heard his phone ring. He was quick to get from Liam's hold and go downstairs. His eyes grew wide when he realized he ditched Niall to go have sex with Liam. He picked up the phone and saw that he had three missed calls from Niall. He bit his bottom lip before hitting call then putting the phone to his ear. He let out a loud groan when he got the voicemail. He tried to call again but again he was met with the voicemail making him rub his temples. He knew he fucked up big time with Niall. He just hoped that he would be able to have sex with him tomorrow. He went back up to his room to see Liam still in the same spot.

"Why are you still here?" Harry asked as he sat his phone down on the dresser then put his boxers back on."You got what you wanted."

"What I want is to take you out on a date." Liam said getting out of the bed and putting on his boxers then jeans.

"Not going to happen lover boy." Harry said as he got on his bed and pointed to the door."See you around mate."

*A Month Later*

Harry was not in the best of shapes since he didn't talk to Niall in so long. He hasn't even had sex since Liam left his house. He's just been sitting in his room just eating and watching TV. He hasn't even seen Zayn in a while which made him a little bit sad. He was definitely angry at Louis for taking his best friend away from him. So here he lays wrapped in blankets while watching Mean Girls. He let out a burp right as loud knocking was on his front door. He groaned as he got out of bed hoping whoever it was better have something important to tell him. Harry wanted to cry because his bed was so warm and soft he really didn't want to leave.

"Oh I thought you died." Harry said once he opened the door to show a grinning Niall holding a box of chocolate in his hands.

"Guess who went a month without sex?" Niall asked which made Harry look at him like he just drew all over his face."You did silly."

"No, its only been- holy shit I did." Harry said covering his mouth with his hands as he took a few steps back."I can't believe I did it."

Harry suddenly threw himself at Niall who almost fell when Harry's body slammed into his. He laughed as he rubbed Harry's back then patting it lightly. He didn't think that he would take it this well. He actually did feel proud of Harry though for finally doing it. He knew that Harry had it in him and he was proven right. After a few more minutes, Harry let go of Niall taking the box of chocolate. He opened it and started to eat them while he nodded for Niall to follow him up the stairs. Niall sat on the bed once he entered the room while Harry paused the movie. He closed the box of chocolate before straddling Niall's waist with a grin.

"You little shit that's why you've been ignoring me." Harry said as he let his lips kiss across Niall's neck."You've had me waiting far too long for this."

"Well you don't have to wait anymore I'm all yours." Niall said with a laugh as Harry started to tug at his shirt."Be careful I like this shirt."

Harry groaned as he pulled away from Niall's neck to look at him like he was slow. Niall chuckled before pulling off his shirt making Harry drool at his flexing muscles. He let his hands rest against Niall's stomach feeling a slight four pack. His head quickly whipped to the hallway when he heard knocking on the front door. He rolled his eyes then started to undo Niall's belt. He was not going to let anyone ruin this special moment with Niall and him. His phone started to ring and the knocking grew loudly which made him growl. He took off Niall's belt then unbutton his jeans and pulled down the zipper. He let out a scream as someone started to kick at his door.

"I'm going to fucking kill whoever this is!!!" Harry shouted as he got off of Niall and stomped down to the front door."I was so fucking close to having my ass fucked!!!"

"Well damn." Niall said while giggling quietly hearing Harry rant as he made his way to the front door.

"What the fuck do you want?!" Harry shouted seeing Louis standing at his front door with his shirt ripped and his hair a mess. His arms were covered in bruises and he was missing a shoe."I should beat your ass right now but it looks like someone beat me to it."

"Zayn and I got into a car accident come to the hospital or I'll drag you by your weave." Louis said with a sniffle and Harry had to do a double take.

"Why isn't Zayn with you?" Harry asked stupidly, which made Louis bitterly laugh.

"He's fucking injured think for a second will ya." Louis said and Harry was already running up the stairs to go get ready while Niall watched quietly.

Niall couldn't even get a sentence out as Harry was already out the room again. His shirt was on backwards but he didn't give a damn. His best friend was in the hospital possibly fighting for his life. If he was, Harry wanted to spend his last moments with him. He shook the thought away not wanting to imagine his friend's heart monitor going flat while he was there. A few tears escaped his eyes but he didn't notice until he felt something wet hit his shirt. His heart hammered in his chest as he and Louis took the bus to the hospital. He didn't have time to wait as he ran his way around the hospital looking for Zayn's room. He was about to enter the last room he didn't check but he was grabbed from behind.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

New stories out go take a look. I know that was a big ass time jump but I needed to do that. I didn't want to write a month where Harry literally does nothing but watch Tv and eat his life away. That shit would have been really boring. Sooooo now you got to see that little trick that Niall pulled. That was some smart shit right there its like when I claim I have writers block a idea pops up two days later. Today is also the day that I was born just thought I'd let you know.

Bye my Sippy Cup.✌