Chapter 9

Chapter 9

*Author P.O.V*

"Oh my god my ass is crying to be fucked." Harry states as he walks down the hall cupping his bum, trying not to think about being fucked.

"Then go get it fucked. Just know you'll lose the bet." Zayn states as he comes to the bottom of the stairs, startling his curly hair friend.

"Zayn, please fuck me once Niall leaves and don't tell him please." Harry says already getting horny again and he's really fidgety right now.

Zayn shakes his head no, which makes his friend let out a breath of frustration, wanting to cut all of Zayn's hair off since he won't help him. He stomps down the stairs, bumping shoulders with Zayn then heads to the living room, sitting down on the couch. He taps his foot a bit, thinking of something to do before standing up and dragging his friend out the house and over to his car, knowing he needs to go grocery shopping. He gets in the passenger seat as the nerd runs out the house, putting his shirt on and closing the front door. He jumps in the back as Zayn starts up the car, taking out a cigarette and a lighter as the green eye male puts his head against the window.

"I swear if a sexual song comes on the radio I'm punching you in the dick, Zayn." Harry explains as he looks at his friend, reaching over a bit to turn on the radio and Wiggle by Jason Derulo plays.

Zayn shakes his head, about to cover his crotch but it is too late as his friend's fist comes into contact with his crotch. He groans loudly, stopping at a red light. Niall let's out a laugh, leaning back in his seat and pushing his glasses up on his face as Zayn rests his head against the wheel. Harry leans his head against the window but let's out a gasp as his friend pinched his nipple hard, turning him on a little bit. He swats his hand away, rubbing his bruise nipple. He feels it is already hard and warm, which makes him groan. Niall is amazed by the two. How they can go to lovers then to brothers. He shakes his head and crosses his arms over his chest.

Zayn parks the car after a few more minutes of driving Harry got out the car slamming the door shut and headed inside the grocery store with a annoyed look. He grabbed a basket looking behind him to see Zayn and Niall walking over to him with Zayn grabbing two baskets. Harry didn't feel like waiting on them he moved ahead trying to ignore his slight hard on he quickly turned away from the condom section. It feels like the world wanted to be a dick to him before Harry could think something else he jumped as a arm wrapped around his shoulder. Harry looked to see that it was Zayn who already had some fruit in both baskets.

Before a word can leave Harry's mouth, his friend kisses under his ear with a smirk on his face as he starts to breath heavily. Zayn watches as he closes his eyes with his fingers almost letting go of the basket. Harry quickly catches on to what his friend is trying to do and he moves away from him, clearing his throat. He runs his fingers through his hair as his friend laughs and winks at him, making him give him the finger. He can't believe that his friend would try and do that to him. He makes sure that he is going to stay a good distance from him. He is sure that he is going to masturbate when he gets home because he has a raging hard on right now.

"Don't worry I'll help you get some grocery and some for me of course." Zayn explains as he holds up the two baskets seeing his friend glare at him.

"That's so kind of you." Harry replies sarcastically and with a fake smile as the nerd stands next to Zayn, wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

"Come on Harry. Lighten up a bit. There's no need to be an asshole. We're just trying to have some fun. You should join us or maybe not because your little friend looks like it needs some attention. You should give it what it wants. I know I would. I'd treat it so right. Be gentle but quick with each movement. I'd make sure it's nice and slick so it'll be easy for me to release. God that sounds amazing doesn't it? I know it will feel like paradise. I'm surprise that Zayn and I haven't gotten hard from that." Niall teases, trying not to laugh as the taller looks like he is going to pop as his eyes are wide and his face showing nothing but lust and frustration.

"You guys are true dicks." Harry says before turning around and leaving them, trying to walk normal but really can't because of his big problem.

A few girls giggle and point at his hard on, making him roll his eyes but blush in embarrassment. He decides that he is going to kick the shit out of Zayn's and Niall's dick once they leave the grocery store. He is snap out his thoughts as Birthday by Katy Perry starts playing throughout the store. A smile comes up on his face since he didn't hear this song in a while. He ignores the people who are staring at his erection as he puts food items in his basket. After a while, he bumps into the nerd, making him hiss as Niall's leg brushes against his hard on. The blonde is about to say sorry but decides not to since Harry did bump into him.

"I'm surprise you didn't get put out for that angry looking erection." Niall says, nudging his knee to it making, the green eye male punch his arm.

"Stop that. You're only making it worse." Harry says, taking a step back from the blonde, who takes a step forward."You know you're just making me hate you more."

"I really don't care." Niall states with a shrug, nudging his knee to Harry's boner, making him moan softly."You better make sure you don't cum from that. You're going to get weird looks when you walk out of here."

"Finally, you're here. Let's go ring this shit up then head home." Harry says as his friend comes over with his baskets full.

"Yeah because Harry's little friend is about to pop." Niall states, nodding his head to the taller male's boner with a grin on his face, making him blush.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Hey guys I just want to let you know that if you want you can check out the pictures I posted for my stories. A quick way is just going to the media of the stories and it should pop up there. If you already seen all of them I hope you enjoyed them that's all I really got to say. Sorry for the super short author notes I'll just be going now I love you all.

Bye my Kings and Queen.:O