Chapter 28

Chapter 28

*Author P.O.V*

"Time to get dicked down." Harry said as he rubbed his hands together with a chuckle.

Harry pulled on his boxers and went to the bathroom. He was positive that Niall's dick will be in his ass tonight. Nobody could ever resist his seducing skills but then again Niall wasn't like everyone else. Harry shrugged his shoulders at the thought as he looked at himself in the mirror. He ruffled his hair up a bit and winked at himself. He left the bathroom after he pissed and washed his hands. He heard Niall in the kitchen and went there quickly. He slowly stepped in while Niall was making himself something to eat. Harry walked up behind Niall and loosely wrapped his arms around his waist. He rested his head on Niall's tense shoulder and hummed quietly to himself. Niall looked at Harry with a confused look on his face. In all honesty he thought that Harry was going to kill him or beat him up for not having sex with him.

"Your warm and soft just like a teddy bear." Harry said softly as he trailed his hands to Niall's chest and poked it."So damn soft."

"Are you seducing me right now mate?" Niall asked with a light chuckle as he sat down the knife and turned around only to have Harry press up against him again.

"Not all. just stating simple facts mate." Harry said with a shrug then grabbed Niall's bum."I really like your bum."

"Thanks but no thanks." Niall said as he pulled Harry's hands away only to have Harry intertwine their fingers.

Niall shook his head and was about to pull his hands away but he ended up with his hands on Harry's bum and Harry's hands grabbing his dick. He had to do a double take because he didn't even know how the hell that just happen. He looked at Harry's smiling face that held nothing but revenge. Right as Niall opened his mouth, Harry squeezed his dick making him moan. Niall pulled away from Harry and stood by the entrance of the kitchen breathless. His eyes watched Harry sit on the counter and open his legs wide. He leaned back and made kissy faces at Niall ignoring his boner. He knew he wouldn't have to worry about it for long since he could feel Niall slipping. He couldn't blame him Harry was just too good for seducing people. Niall covered his face and groaned loudly as Harry swung his feet side to side. This was way to fun and easy and Harry knew the final thing that would make him win.

"Well, would you look at that. I'm all ready to be fucked against this pretty counter. I'm sure the neighborhood would love to hear me begging for more. Seeing your bruises that might last on me for days. You'd love to see me limp and have trouble talking because of you. Don't you think so daddy?" Harry asked and he saw Niall's body go still.

"No no no, don't ever call me that at all. Fuck, shut up before I punch you Harry." Niall said then turned around ready to leave the kitchen."I'm trying to eat something but your fucking it up right now."

"Daddy, I really need you to grow some damn balls and fuck me until I can't make a single sound." Harry said as he got off the counter and made his way to Niall."Unless your a virgin like I said before."

"Shit. I freaking hate you right now." Niall mumbled before turning around to have Harry kiss him hard on the lips.

"That's nothing new mate." Harry said then pressed his lips to Niall's again but a little bit softer this time.

Harry knew Niall couldn't turn back now. The final right words had been said and now he will get the dick he's been wanting for a long time. If he got fucked blind, deaf, or anything, it would be worth it because it was caused by Niall. He wrapped himself around Niall and was carried up to the bedroom. The smile on his face didn't go away at all until Niall grinded against him on the bed. Harry got rid of both their boxers then got the packet of lube. He tried to open it but he kept fumbling with it which made him frustrated. Niall grabbed the packet and opened it with ease by his teeth. Harry rolled his eyes but grabbed Niall's face and sucked on his tongue. The surprised look on Niall's face made Harry mentally laugh because he has a lot of tricks up his selves. He could feel Niall's dick against his and god that made Harry clench on air.

He gripped Niall's bicep which made his mind run absolutely wild. He wished he could be put in a chokehold by it and get fucked at the same time. Or he could be put on Niall's shoulders against the wall and get rimmed like no tomorrow. Or be pressed against Harry's thighs while he rode Niall's face. Harry could have sworn his heart stopped for a few seconds from those beautiful thoughts. He could cum just from his thoughts if he kept at it. He didn't want that though he wanted the real thing. He stared at Niall's biceps for the longest he could just wanting to lick and bite them. He didn't know of Niall's dick or biceps was going to be the cause of his death. They both are so big and sexy ass hell and overall huge that could give him pleasure. At this point, Harry was fully dedicated to writing a book about Niall's dick and biceps. He could bet it would make millions and beat all of the 50 shades books.

"Make this a day I will never forget." Harry breathed out once he pulled his face away from Niall's."If you don't, I will sue big time."

"Ditto love." Niall said before he put his face in the crook of Harry's neck and lubed up his dick.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I couldn't stop laughing when I was writing this. Deadpool somehow made me come up with this if you haven't seen it do yourself a huge freaking favor and go see it. Deadpool is my spirit animal and I love it. Its so good like its hands down the best freaking movie of 2016 I'm telling you. I'm using freaking so this chapter won't get put to private but I think I'm still screwed.

Bye my Play Date.{♥{■}♥}

Fuck You Better (Narry Storan)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें