Chapter 31

Chapter 31

*Author P.O.V*

*Next Day*

"I'm pretty sure that you came here to fuck with him." Zayn said as he watch Harry pay one of the cashier and take his popcorn from him.

"No way. I've always wanted to see that paranormal movie with what's his face in it." Harry said in a high pitch voice as he looked around trying to spot Niall.

"There's no paranormal out you idiot." Zayn said using one of his crutches to wave at the posters of each movie that had no paranormal.

Zayn followed Harry with his crutches while he hoped for Louis to hurry out of the bathroom. He watched as his best mate stopped in his tracks and he followed his gaze. Niall was snogging the hell out of some blonde hair guy next to the males' bathroom door. The blonde was about average height with causal clothes on. He seemed a bit submissive as he was against the wall with his hands on Niall's shoulders. Harry shoved the bag of popcorn in Zayn's arm almost making him fall over. He then marched over to the two and pretended to trip causing him to bump into Niall. Niall pulled away from the blonde and wiped the corner of his mouth before looking down at Harry. The blonde helped Harry up, who rolled his eyes and tired not to gag too much. Zayn shook his head then sat down in a free seat and started to eat the popcorn. He couldn't stand that Harry won't just accept how the way things are.

"Thanks." Harry said while giving a fake smile while Niall looked at him with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Daniel." The blonde said and Harry covered his mouth then looked down at his shoes.

"Damn Daniel." Harry whispered finding it really hard to not burst out laughing."I didn't know you knew my friend Niall here."

"Oh yeah we go way back." Daniel said while he wrapped his arms around Niall's neck while Niall wrapped his arms around his waist.

"You have a really nice back." Niall said with a smirk causing Harry to clench his fist tightly.

Harry bit his bottom lip and somehow managed to unbutton his shirt a bit without Niall or Daniel noticing. He didn't know why he was acting like this all of a sudden. He didn't want to care yet here he was caring like there was no tomorrow. He tried to stand in a sexy pose but it only made him look like someone stuck something up his ass. He stood normal again and crossed his arms over his chest watching Niall and Daniel peck each other lips repeatedly. Harry just felt this urge to push Daniel away and have Niall give him those kisses. He just wanted to rip his eyes out so he could stop looking at Niall grabbing Daniel's ass. Suddenly, an idea came to his mind seeing that Niall was still in his uniform. Harry quickly ran over to the manager and dragged him over to where Niall was. He knew it was a dick move but that was the only thing he could think of at the moment. He gave a fake smile to Niall after his boss told him to get back to work.

"That smile seemed fake." Niall said when his boss walked away while Harry shrugged as he gave another smile but it was filled with mischief.

"Its not even though I do tend to fake like a lot of things. Just last night I was faking it in bed with some random nerdy guy. I called him daddy just so he could at least try and pleasure me right. I didn't tell him that he suck because I didn't want to hurt his little feelings. I can really be blunt with things." Harry said playing with his hair while Niall glared at him.

"Well, after me and Niall had welcome home sex he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I've been waiting forever for him to pop the question. We've been together since our freshman year of college. He's my big Irish teddy bear and I love him so much. He knows how to make me happy and I know how to do the same with him." Daniel said showing off the fake ring while he used his free hand to high five Niall behind his back as Harry's eyes grew wide again.

"Congratulation you two." Harry said before he turned around and stomped over to a sleepy Zayn.

Louis came out the bathroom just as Harry grabbed Zayn roughly by the arm and stomp out the movie theatre. Louis high five Niall and Daniel then ran out the movie to caught up with his boyfriend and his enemy. Once he made it outside, he saw Harry pacing around the parking lot. Zayn was slowly sitting down in the passenger seat with a grunt. Louis got in the car then beeping his car horn loud causing Harry to stop pacing and get in. Harry started to beat up the seats with a huff each time his fist came in contact with it. When he was tired, he laid back on the seat and looked up at the ceiling. He just couldn't process what had just happened in the movie theatre. He actually didn't feel angry. He felt sad very sad to be exact. Some tears wanted to spring up but he forced them away and ran his fingers through his hair.

"This whole time he's been with that blonde haired freak. He kept both of us a secret from each other. He just wants to suddenly marry him now and don't even tell me ahead of time. He looked so happy with him. He's not suppose to feel like that with him." Harry said while slowly getting quiet.

"Then who is he suppose to feel happy with?" Zayn asked already knowing the answer as he looked back at his best friend.

"Me." Harry said and closed his eyes right after."He's the first person that made me feel this way. He's the first one I called daddy. He's the first that made me blush. He's the first one that I let fuck me without a condom. I hate him so much."

"He's such a fucking pussy." Louis mumbled causing Harry to glare over at him.

"Is this being a pussy for ya?!" Harry asked loudly while wrapping his arm tightly around Louis' neck just as they stopped at a red light."What now? Cat got your damn tongue you little roach?"

"This is what my life has really come to." Zayn said shaking his head before getting out of the car and walking away on his crutches.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Wey hey my love bugs I put out a Zarry story called Power Inside on Narry_Life which is a secret account of mine. I also put out a Ziall story called Work Of Art on Lazaye which is another secret account of mine. Head on over and give them a quick look over with some feedback. I will also start Cum For Me real soon with another story that I haven't picked out yet.

Bye my Without Me.;-)