Chapter 29 (!)

Chapter 29 (!)

*Author P.O.V*

Harry groaned out in pain once he felt Niall's thick tip enter him. It has been a month since something was up his bum, and he wasn't prep. He could care less though he only cared about someone interrupting them. Because of that, he wrapped his legs around Niall's waist and pulled him close causing his dick to slam inside of him all the way. A moan came from Niall loving how tight and warm Harry was. He didn't waste a minute as he started thrusting his hips, which made Harry moan out loudly. He thought Harry was joking when he said he was a screamer but clearly not. The bed squeaked but it wasn't noticeable due to Harry's loud moans and whimpers of pleasure. A second later Harry's nails ran down Niall's back feeling his prostate being push. From that point on everything just felt like pure bliss to the two friends that panted out.

"Fuck daddy your dick is heaven." Harry breathed out then latched his mouth onto Niall's neck and left harsh bruises on it.

He wanted everyone who sees Niall's neck to know that he's been owned. He wanted to see Niall struggle at hiding the marks with makeup or clothes. He smirked at the thought before leaving more marks on Niall's collarbone. Niall got on his elbows then gripped Harry's hair with his hands and tugged hard as he fucked Harry harder. He made sure that he left way more love bites on Harry's neck. He glanced at Harry's face for a quick second and was most definitely proud of the view. Harry had his eyes closed with his lips parted and little bit of sweat on his forehead. If anyone saw it, they would surely think he was in totally paradise. If Harry had to be honest with himself, this was the best two on two sex he's ever had. He's just not saying that cause he actually likes Niall. It's more to it then just that little bit. It's the way that his hands grip all the right spots at the right time. It's the way he snaps his hips at the right speed. It's the sounds that he makes.

Harry mentally vomited because he know he sounds way too lovey. He left his irrelevant thoughts and kissed Niall with everything he had. His tongue going in Niall's mouth and licking every inch with Niall doing the same. Their breath mixing together as they pressed closer to one another. Both of them taking in each other's moans and groans since their mouth was attached to each other. Both of them ignored the ringing of one of their phones. It was definitely too late for anything to break them apart from each other. The tingling feeling in their stomach grew stronger and so did something else. Niall couldn't feel the pain in his back and Harry couldn't feel the pain in his ass. They knew when it was over that they are going to and it's going to be totally worth it. Niall brought one of his hands between him and Harry and pressed it against Harry's slit.

Harry tighten his legs around Niall's waist as his orgasm ripped through him along with him repeatedly saying Niall's name. His toes curled and his whole body shook as he let out a loud moan. His cum shooting onto his and Niall's stomach with a little bit getting on the bed. His head felt so fuzzy as his walls clenched around Niall's dick tightly. The tightness caused Niall to collapse on top of Harry as he shot his cum inside of Harry's hole. He waited a few minutes before he pulled out then rolled off of Harry. He laid on his back with his hands resting on his chest while he tried to catch his breath. The room smelt like nothing but sex well good sex to be exact. Neither of them mind the cum that was slowly drying on them as they lay there. They just felt so numb while their brains came back down from cloud nine.

"Are you going to sue me now?" Niall asked with a chuckle making Harry shake his head and lean onto his pale chest.

"That was fucking incredible. It would be idiotic of me to sue you for great sex. You're like the only person I ever really called daddy so be very grateful mate because it might not happen ever again." Harry said as he poked Niall's forehead.

"I forgot to use a condom." Niall said and Harry shrugged his shoulders as he went to lack back on his back.

"It's not like something really bad is going to happen to one of us. We both know we're clean so don't worry about it be grateful again because your the first person I let do that." Harry said then sat up only to wince in pain."You really murdered my ass."

"Sorry. I can run you a nice bath if you'd like mate." Niall said as he got off the bed and picked up his boxers.

"That would be great." Harry said as he slowly got off the bed and cringed when he looked at Niall's back before it disappeared in the bathroom."He's so going to scream when he clean up those scratches."

Harry limped out of the room and went to the bathroom seeing Niall bent over. Harry would do something childish but his bum felt like it was going to fall off any second. He waited until Niall moved out the way before getting in the tub. His body instantly relaxed at the warmth that soaked his body. He grabbed Niall's hand just before he turned around to leave him in peace. Harry, on the other hand, had a different idea in his mind. He tugged on Niall's boxers until they hit the floor. He tugged Niall into the tub with him not trying to get excited all over again because his bum was not ready for another round. He failed at that because he was soon sitting on Niall's lap and kissing the daylights out of him. He didn't fail at keeping his hips still though, which made him happy to be honest. The two didn't go any further than kissing each other. They pulled away and rested their foreheads on each other.

"So are you going to kick me to the side after this like you did everyone else you've fucked?" Niall asked as he moved a piece of Harry's hair behind his ear.

"Pretty much, yeah." Harry said as he smiled with a nod while Niall nodded a few seconds later.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

They finally fucked what what. They finally had intercourse hooray hooray. They finally got it on awwwwwwww. They finally had sex what to the motherfucking what. They finally did the deed whoop whoop. If you haven't noticed I was saying in different ways that they finally put the banana in the peephole. Right now would be a good time to have a beat drop and just go bat shit crazy.

Bye my Pity Party.✋✋✋