Chapter 11

Chapter 11

*Author's P.O.V*

Harry is about to grab the remote and turn on the TV but there iis a knock on his door, making him jump a bit. He stands then heads to the door, making sure he looks good. He opens the door to see a smiling Niall, who quickly puts his phone in his back pocket. Harry takes in his appearance and nods his head because he does look hot. He can't lie about that. He walks out the house, locking the door. He follows after the blonde male, who leads him to a taxi cab. Niall opens the door for him, making him smile at him before getting in with him following after him. He didn't know the nerd could be this nice but he sort of did when he first bump into him that fateful day.

"I hope you don't mind but we are going to Shake Shack." Niall says and the taller male nods his head.

That is one of his favorite places to eat at. He can't wait to go there. He hasn't been there in a little while. He taps his fingers on his knees feeling the awkwardness as the blonde bites his fingernails looking out of the window. He doesn't know how to break the awkwardness because he really doesn't know Niall like that so it is a bit difficult. He doesn't know why he's acting like this because he would usually just talk about himself or stay on his phone. He doesn't want to do any of that anyway. He is snap out of his thoughts as the nerd clears his throat. A blush comes up on Harry's cheeks seeing that the nerd is waiting outside of the taxi, holding his hand out for him. He takes the hand and gets out of the taxi, following the nerd inside of the building with his hands in his pockets.

They go to a table by the window. They sit down and grab a menu even though they both know what they are going to order. Harry takes a few peeks at the blonde from time to time with the blonde doing the same thing. A waitress comes over opening her little notepad as she stops in front of their table. Niall and Harry look at each other when they told the waitress their order, finding out they order the exact same thing. A few minutes later the waitress comes back, sitting down their food and drinks before leaving again as Niall and Harry start to dig in their food. Both of them not knowing how to start the conversation until Niall looks over at the taller male.

"I know this is way to forward but when did you lose your virginity?" Niall asks and the taller male chokes on the burger he is currently chewing.

"I lost my virginity at 18 to Zayn. We were just seeing how it felt since we were both virgins and we decided to have a best friend do it rather than a total stranger." Harry says, putting down his burger and reaching for his drink."Look if you're planning some prank on me then you might as well tell me so I can be ready."

"Chill mate. I'm not planning any tricks on you. If I was, I would have already did it. I really just want to get to know you so I won't have to make up shit about you. That's all." Niall says, lifting his hands up in the air before reaching for the cheese fries.

"Well, I want to know about you first since you're supposedly my friend now." Harry says and the blonde nods, looking down at his food.

"Well, I just finished college when we first ran into each other. I don't have that many friends. As you can already tell I'm irish. I'm seriously afraid of getting tattoos. I do great impressions of celebrities. I'm trying to find a decent job that pays well and food is my passion. I use to play soccer but stopped because of my bad knee. I still love the sport though no doubt. I have a older brother, who has a child and is happily married. That's all I can think of that's interesting to know about me. I already know I have a boring life so you don't have to tell me. It is very obvious. Trust me." Niall explains, looking up at the curly hair male, who has his elbow on the table with his chin in his hand already looking at him.

"Well, I wouldn't call it boring. I would say normal." Harry replies and a few minutes later both of them are laughing loudly.

"Yeah, normal sounds way less offensive." Niall states, smiling before eating his burger again as the curly hair male finishes off his fries.

"That's what I was going for so you are welcome." Harry says with a shrug then wiping off the corner of his mouth.

Harry didn't think that the nerd can be this chill but he is wrong as he leans back, sipping on his drink. He is somewhat having a good time even though he is still on the watch if there is a prank waiting on him. After a while, he stops being so paranoid because it is ruining his fun and it really isn't healthy. Niall, on the other hand, didn't think that the green eye male can be so laid back and have a nice conversation without using swear words or sex. Sure his first question was about sex but he has to know since he has a lot of sex with a lot of people. He is glad that Harry and him are having a good time because then he can maybe convince him to stop having sex all the time and settle down with someone.
»»»»»»»»»»»

Vote

Share

Comment

YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE THIS STORY CAME IN SECOND PLACE FOR THE BROMANCE AWARDS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ANY MORE!!!!!

This chapter seemed kind of dull to me. If it is to you then I'm sorry but on a different note thanks for all the votes and comments on this story. I really do appreciate it you guys. Like you have no idea. It makes my evil heart swell which usually doesn't unless I see pictures of the baes then I'm all heart eyes and screaming like I'm fucking dying. Anyways I'll let you guys get back to your life I've bored you for too long.

Bye my gum drops. ♥