Chapter 8 (!)

Chapter 8 (!)

*Author's P.O.V*

"Are you serious?" Harry asks, taking a step back because this is totally random to him.

"Hundred percent. Only if you can prove to me you can go a whole month without fucking anyone." Niall explains and that almost makes the curly hair male faint.

He can barely make it through a week. He is trying to figure out how he is going to last a whole month. He pinches himself to make sure he isn't dreaming and he is quite sad when he finds out he isn't. He takes in a deep breath then nods at a smirking Niall, who leaves the kitchen with his hands in his pockets. He really wants to see how long the curly hair male is going to last without having anyone inside him or being inside someone else. He decides that he is gonna tease him a little bit because hey. Why the hell not? He kind of deserves it.

Harry has a hard time cooking in the kitchen. His mind still trying to get over what the blonde said because it is sort of like a smack to the face. He almost burns the breakfast burritos he is making but he saves them just in time. He walks out the kitchen with three plates in his hand, trying not to drop them. He gives Niall and Zayn theirs then sits down between them, eating his food slowly since he is still in deep thought. Niall turns on the TV and a sex scene from the porn channel is on, which makes Harry chock on his burrito. Zayn holds back a laugh as Niall finishes his food with a chuckle, changing the channel to Catfish.

Harry feels like everything is sort of coming back and biting him in the ass as hard as possible. He finds it weird that he didn't say no when Niall told him what to do. He feels like maybe it is better for him to do that and he is finally going to be able to see how Niall fucks. He is going to see is the bet worth the sex, which it probably is because he has to wait so long. He looks over at Niall and bited his bottom lip seeing him take off his shirt. Harry finishes his food, trying not to get a boner or pounce on the nerd. He really doesn't know how someone can go through something like this. It is impossible in his mind.

"Wait, can I masturbate?" Harry asks suddenly, even though he doesn't really want to but he needs some type of release.

"Sure, knock yourself out." Niall replies with a shrug and the taller male nods before taking the plates and going to the kitchen.

Niall looks over at Zayn, who gives him a nod with a little chuckle as he gets up and goes to the kitchen with a smile on his face. He sees the curly hair male finishing up washing the dishes and grabs himself a cup of water, which he think is perfect. He walks over to him to tap his shoulder, which causes him to jump as he turns around, spilling his drink on him. He has to admit that water is cold ass fuck but it is worth it because Harry's face is priceless. It is a mix of shock and horny, which Niall thought is impossible to make a face like that but the curly hair male prove him wrong.

"I'm so sorry." Harry says and the blonde shrugs his shoulders, grabbing a cloth and wiping his chest off.

"Its alright. No harm done." Niall states and the green eye male nods before leaving the kitchen, heading to his room and letting out a breath of frustration.

He feels like Niall is doing this on purpose, which makes him even more frustrated as he slams his bedroom door close. He locks the door then rips off his towel, throwing it away from him before he sits down on his bed. He reaches his hand to the nightstand, grabbing the bottle of lube. He feels weird suddenly. He didn't wank off in so long. He squirts the cold substance in his hand before wrapping his hand around his dick. He bites his bottom lip as he starts to pump slowly, feeling his dick become hard. He moans softly, not wanting Zayn or Niall to know what he is doing but they will probably figure it out.

Harry lays back on the bed. His moans getting a bit louder as his hand moves a bit faster, squeezing his dick from time to time. He wants more because he knows this isn't going to do at all so he takes three fingers in his mouth. He doesn't feel like using the lube as he sucks on his fingers before taking them out when he feels they are ready. He brings his fingers to his hole, whimpering when they slowly enter him. He imagines that they are the nerd's fingers, which makes him moan out his name loudly. He doesn't care anymore. He just wants to cum and he knows that is going to happen when his long fingers touches his prostate.

A bundle of pleasure exploding inside of him, causing him to close his eyes and curl his toes. His body shaking with pleasure as his breath comes out short and fast as he feels his stomach tightening. He puts his thumb against his slit and soon he is cumming all over his hand as a loud moan leaves his mouth. He opens his eyes, a smile on his face because that felt great. He brings his fingers to his mouth, licking the cum off. He pulls his fingers out of his hole then decides to get dress after he opens the door to see a smirking Niall standing in front of him.

"I know what you're trying to do and its not going to work. You are good. I'll give you that but I'm better. You'll see I have self control when it comes to sex." Harry says as he pokes the blue eye male's chest, making him shake his head.

"I'm not trying anything I just came to see were you alright and it looks like you are so I'm just going to go back downstairs." Niall explains, patting the taller male's cheek before heading back down the stairs.
»»»»»»»»»»»»

Vote

Share

Comment

You guys this story was put in the 2015 summer Bromance awards. I know you guys love this story so vote for it when the awards start. I really want one of my stories to win because it feels like 2015 is my year for my stories but anyway vote on this chapter as well and leave a comment that will make me happy. I know it's a short author note but I can't think of shit else to say so I'm going to go.

Bye my little babies.:-)