Chapter 36 (!)

Chapter 36 (!)

*Author P.O.V*

"Is the sex thing going to be frequent now?" Niall asked with a hiss as Harry slowly started to rotate his hips.

"Of course. Do you not realize that I was a fuckboy so that basically meant I had sex almost everyday. I haven't had sex in a very long time." Harry said before pressing his index finger to Niall's lips."Now hush and let me pleasure you."

A loud whine left Harry's mouth as he moved his hips a bit faster. He leaned forward so his naked chest was pressed against Niall's clothed one. He rested both of his hands on either side of Niall's head. His nails lightly scratched at the floor of the boat as Niall slowly kissed along his neck. A few love bites being left behind as Niall smacked his hand against Harry's ass. A nice sized handprint was left when he pulled his hand away. He rubbed the tender spot before hitting it again. The action made Harry moan quietly. The lake provided a nice breeze which stopped the two from getting sweaty. A few flowers dropped in the lake and into the boat making everything ten times romantic. Birds sung happily in the trees above them. All they needed now was dolphins jumping over them and a double rainbow to make them look like a ending to a fairytale. The boat bumped to a stop making Niall's dick press against Harry's prostate. From that point on Niall started thrusting into Harry's prostate.

Harry felt that he was either going to scratch a hole in the boat or his nails were going to break. The pleasure was that intense for him. He pushed his face into Niall's neck to quiet down his moans so nobody would suspect something and come over. That, however, didn't last long. He couldn't hold off a powerful moan when his orgasm went through him. He had surprised himself when it had came out so loud. His body instantly relaxing yet a bit tense as Niall released inside of him. The two were breathing heavily as they blindly reached out for their boxers and jeans. Once they did find them, Niall cleaned them off with a few napkins. Harry had a pout on his lips because he really did want to have his ass eaten out. He sat up when his bottoms were on. He ran his fingers through his hair getting out a few tangles and knots. He grabbed the fruit bowel from before and started to eat it as Niall took notice of his pout.

"Why so sad, love?" Niall asked as he pushed the boat away from land and back into the flowing lake.

"I was really hoping that you would eat me out but that didn't happen so I'm pouting." Harry said making Niall burst out in laughter.

"I'll do it later. How about that?" Niall said which made Harry's eyes light up and a smile break out on his face.

"I would fucking love that from you." Harry said before eating happily with a hum.

The two sat there and chatted while trying to feed each other like lovers. That only ended up with Niall being cheeky and shoving food on Harry's cheeks. That resulted in Harry using a bit too much strength and tackled Niall into the lake. The two came up from under the water laughing and wiping the water out of their eyes. Niall tried to get back in the boat but Harry pulled him back in. He dunked Harry under before quickly getting back in just as Harry came back up to the surface. By the time he cleared his vision, Niall was rowing away from him. The scene was quite funny for the people walking by them. They tried not to laugh out loud or take a picture as Harry swam after the boat. He caught up in no time and got on it as Niall used the paddle to try and push him off. Harry ended up grabbing it and throwing it in the lake. He laid on his back once he was fully inside the boat. He was glad that the lake or the weather was cold. He was taken out of his thoughts when Niall was crouched over him.

Little bits of water were still dripping off of him. His hair was sticking to the side of his face which made him more attractive. He pushed it back and Harry swore he was going to faint any minute. None of his one night stands ever came this close to being attractive, except for Zayn. Everyone else was just average, even the females he had sex with. Niall's body was visible through his shirt making Harry want to have sex with him all over again. However, he kept his hands to himself. He knew he'll have plenty of time to do whatever he wanted with Niall later. He couldn't wait for that moment. He looked over Niall again seeing that the outline of his dick was visible through his pants. The urge Harry had to just squeeze it and ride was unbelievable. His eyes were just trained on it for a good ten minutes. Niall honestly look like a model to him right now. He looked up at Niall's face to see it blank. He couldn't get any type of read of his emotions off of him. He really hoped that he didn't piss him off because then this date would be awkward ass hell.

"Look at us. All wet and soaked." Niall whispered out as his eyes raked over Harry's soaked body.

"Where was this dirty talking when we were fucking?" Harry asked with wide eyes.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Niall said before standing up straight then helped Harry up."Just stating the obvious to you."

"Well state the obvious more often because its hot." Harry said watching Niall pull off his shirt ever so slowly."I seriously hit the jack pot."

"Whatever do you mean?" Niall asked while pretending to be clueless as he rubbed his head.

"Your body is just so uggghhh." Harry said making circles with his hands in front of Niall's chest."I just wanna lick you."

"I thought I would be doing the licking on someone's body love. Nice and very slow. Making sure to get every spot. I could lick for hours if you would let me." Niall said with a wink causing Harry to make some type of squeal, moan, and gasp noise.

"Fuck." Harry said while moving away from Niall before he just decided to jump back in the lake causing Niall to smirk.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I don't know the second story I want to start on. If you guys would tell me which coming soon book you would want me to start would be great. As long as its not sex therapy. I still need to think over some little things about that story. Another heads up I'm going to be putting out some new Narry stories again so get ready for that.

Bye my I Took A Pill In Ibiza.👗🎀👓