Kanan × jealous!Mari

→ dedicated to and requested by huskielover789

dedicated to and requested by
huskielover789

→ love ya sis

by the way, (W/N) means (whatever name) he’s not important whatsoever I swear.

edited.|

|Contented|

  “KANAN! The boat is ready!” Mari shouted from the dock, her skin-tight purple diving suit hugging her body.

  Kanan smiled at the sight of the girl in front of her and carried several oxygen tanks over to load the boat with.

  That day was a rare occasion — in a sense. The blonde had offered to help out at the diving shop as she did not want Kanan to take on the heavy responsibility on her own, despite Kanan doing so herself for the past year. Kanan sometimes suspected that Mari just really wanted to spend more time with her.

  Of course, she had not said anything about that, but Kanan could tell by the enthusiasm she showed as Mari greeted customers by her side.

  She was contented knowing that her girlfriend treasured her that much. And honestly, running a shop with her like that made Kanan dream about the future.

  Would they run a shop like that in the future? She could perfectly imagine standing by the most beautiful woman on Earth and serving customers happily. It was like a dream come true.

  Kanan placed the oxygen tanks down onto the boat, grunting slightly from their weight.

  A family of tourists had booked a diving tour today, which gave Mari more reasons (excuses) to help.

  “One of the boys seemed really interested in you, Kanan. I don’t like that,” She had told the purple-eyed girl yesterday when the family ventured to the diving shop to confirm their reservation.

  There was a boy with them, around her age, who was tall and lanky with confidence radiating throughout his being.

  He had stared at her continuously while she was busying about the shop and even while she was talking to her grandfather, causing her skin to crawl from being stared at that intentedly.

  But frankly, Kanan was not interested in boys. Especially when she had a half American-Italian girlfriend to call her own.

  Still engrossed in her thoughts, the blue-haired diver was about to check the weather and wind speed of the sea before a tap on her shoulder brought her out of that.

  “You’ve done that this morning,” The masculine voice made Kanan turn around and face him.

  “Oh! Er, (W/N)-san is it? Thanks.” She said stiffly, having completely forgotten that she had checked the wind speed and weather this morning.