"Yea, don't let a lowlife like Ino bring you down." Temari agreed.

"T-that's t-the S-sakura-chan I know." Hinata stuttered with a smile.

"Alright what are we waiting for, let's get to gym." Sakura hooked her arms within their arms. "I heard we're going to play soccer today!"

They laughed along with the rosette, glad that their friend had returned back to her normal self again.

Naruto kicked the soccer ball to Sasuke, doing some warm ups. Shikamaru lay on the ground watching the puffy clouds on the nice sunny day while Neji was busy shooting some goals.

"Hey!" Naruto shouted. "Here come the girls."

The boys looked up and found the girls arms linked together, already dressed in their gym outfits, laughing.

Once they were near, Naruto hesitantly asked, "You okay Sakura-chan?"

"Of course I am." Sakura smiled.

Her response shocked the boys. But Sasuke knew and smirked.

A big grin slowly made its way to Naruto's face, "I knew you were strong Sakura-chan! Believe-it!"

Sakura smiled, "I know. So who's ready for a game of soccer?"

"Uzumaki Naruto is! BELIEVE IT!"

"M-me t-too."

"Let's kick Ino's sorry ass."

"I'm in."

"Troublesome."

"Hn,"

"Aa,"

"Alright, then what are we waiting for. Let's head over to the bleachers, Anko-sensei is arranging teams." Sakura declared as she headed over there and sat down on the first seat on the first row.

"Shit, that's Ino's seat!" Naruto exclaimed as he made his way to warn her but Hinata grabbed his arm.

"L-let Sakura-chan h-handle it." She spoke quietly.

"Yea, just watch." Tenten told them.

Ino was shock without a doubt to find someone in her seat, especially a certain rosette that she hated to the core. She stomped angrily to the rosette and put her hands on her hips.

"Hey sweetie, you're in my seat." Ino said in a sickly sugar-coated voice with a fake smile plastered on her face.

Sakura smirked, "Uh yea, Ino sweetheart, I don't see your name on it."

It came out just as sweet as the priceless look on Ino's face. Her mouth was gaping wide open like a fish, and her faced turned bright red, embarrassed that she just got owned at her own game.

"You little bitch!" Ino was ready to claw her but Anko interrupted.

"If you're going to fight then take it onto the field, put that anger into some use." Anko threw Sakura a soccer ball and motioned her head towards the open field.

Sakura smirked, "Sounds good."

"Tenten, Temari, and Hinata you're on Sakura's team. Hinata, goalie!" Anko ordered. "Akame, Makomi, and Amayuko you're on Ino's team. Akame take the goal. Ino you can switch with her anytime you want. "

The girls made their way to the field; they gave their adversaries glares of hatred but their eyes shone with determination.

PHWEEEEEEEET!

Sakura got the ball first, she guided it down the field where Ino blocked her, and zigzagging quickly to the left she kicked it to Tenten who kicked it to Temari. Temari joked around with the ball a little bit causing Amayuko -Shikamaru's fangirl-to stumble over her feet and fall. Temari smirked as she made her way towards the goal. Amayuko glared at her back and got back up, running up to her, she manage to steal the ball and make her way to the other goal.