Preference - How you calm him down when he's angry !!update!!

Start from the beginning

How did you manage to calm him down?

All his attempts to figure out the riddle only made it more difficult. He threw some books through the room and looked for his gun to shoot. You entered the room, scared by the sudden shots. You saw how Sherlock shot into the wall and then collapsed, his fingers still intertwined and close to his lips. His eyes were closed and he muttered something in annoyance. You stayed still and observed him from afar. This wasn't right. He needed some help.

So you walked over to him, softly, as if he was asleep and you didn't want to wake him up. You sat down on the floor behind him and wrapped your arms around him. He opened his eyes and looked at you. His anger had disappeared because of your tender response and it had turned into disbelieve and even more frustration. He didn't think he could solve this case, although he didn't show it. He lost believe in himself, so it was your turn to believe in him.

'Sherlock?' you asked softly, your mouth close to his ear. He didn't answer but you knew for sure he listened. 'Calm down. Rest for a moment and then try again.' You whispered and placed a single kiss on his cheekbone.

Just before walking out of the room, you told him the words that made his head clear again. That caused him to calm down and to figure out the case. Softly, but with utter truth in your voice you told him these four words: 'I believe in you'.

 Softly, but with utter truth in your voice you told him these four words: 'I believe in you'

*We all believe in Sherlock Holmes, don't you?*

Mycroft Holmes:

Why would he be angry?

Because no one understood him. At least, that's what he thought. All the 'goldfish' at work seemed to know everything better and doubted his words and actions. Being misunderstood or not understood at all is one of the biggest causes to frustration and eventually ager. Usually, Mycroft is only sassy, but he hides the real anger inside him. That grows and grows and one day, it explodes.

How did you manage to calm him down?

He came home earlier than usual and slammed the door shut. You knew what was going on for it had happened many times before and you already feared that this would soon happen again. You disagreed with the way he handled his feelings; hiding it underneath manners and disciplines. The thought that one must not show his emotions had always disgusted you.

You ran off the stairs but stopped just before you were on the ground. Mycroft looked up and he gaced at you with a straight emotionless face. 'Myc, don't be like that.' You said. His eyes than changed and he angrily slammed his fist against the wall. He looked up and the hopeless look in his eyes caused you to freeze for a moment before rushing over to him. From all the persons in the world, you knew you were that one person who actually understood him. Who loved him and appreciated him. He didn't need to say anything: you knew him well enough. Words weren't needed for you two. You smiled a calming smile and gently placed a kiss on his cheek. 'Don't you worry, Mycroft; I understand you.'

Jim Moriarty:

Why would he be angry?

Because you've put yourself in danger. Whether it had been your intention to do it or you did it without knowing it, Jim was awfully angry with you. That is because he was afraid to lose you, and the fear had turned into ager. His shouting only made you smile brighter since he was so angry with you because he loved you and didn't want to lose you.

How did you manage to calm him down?

Smiling didn't work. He thought you didn't care for your life when you kept on smiling and putting yourself in danger, and since he did care, smiling only made him angrier. So you smirked and told him that you were safe now. 'Don't you worry; I can take care of myself too.' You said as you walked over to him. 'It's very sweet though, that you care so much.' You giggled and your smile returned as he started to blush slightly. 'Besides, if I didn't put myself in danger, you couldn't play the hero for once.'

*but than heroes only exist in fairytales:*

*actually, they DO exist and fairytales are real*

**Update!** 

Greg Lestrade:

Why would he be angry?

Because you kept on disturbing him while he was working. He tried so hard to focus on his work because he wanted to solve this without the help of the consulting detective and he wanted to help the families of the victims by letting them know who did their relative wrong. He wanted to do his job right, to feel that feeling of satisfaction when he knew the solution. And you were keeping him from that satisfaction with your constant questions and curiosity. Though you saw it as your mission to annoy Greg since he was so cute when he was in that mood.

How did you manage to calm him down?

It wasn't your fault that you were so distracting for him. So when Greg looked up from his work for the thousandth time with a frustrated and annoyed look in his eyes you walked over to him with a smile. You placed your hands on his hands that were put on his head and you placde them on the pen that lied on the pile of important papers. 'You're right. Go on, work.' You said and smiled kindly at him. 'Don't you worry, I will leave you alone so you can work properly.' You placed a small kiss on his forehead and walked towards the door of his office.

'I'll be back around lunchtime so we could lunch together, would you like me to come back?' You asked innocently and he sighed. 'Of course I do. I love you, you know that.' He answered and looked at you with a truthful look in his eyes. So lunch then?' You asked and he nodded before glancing back at his papers. But you didn't leave yet. You loved to tease him so now you walked back to him and lifted his head with your finger to kiss him passionately. You then left and left Greg in the office who certainly wouldn't think of his work for the next hour. Mission accomplished.

A/N

Hey dearies!

Sorry that it took me so terrible long to update: I've got an awful lot to do, even when it's vacation right now! Ugh, school can be so stressing!  I really hope you liked this preference! This was a request, and you can request too (if you want to). 

Anyway, thank you very much for reading! Please comment and vote and have a lovely day!

Catch you later!

-MS