Hey!

Hey guys! First thing's first. My name is Ambika but just call me Rainbow ;) And I just want to say, to anyone who's ever been bullied, that you are one of the bravest people in this world. And to the bullies, I say stop. What you are doing is wrong and there is never a good excuse to hurt someone, physically or mentally. 

So, I love reading Wattpad and most teen fiction books are about a Bad Boy and Good Girl and blah blah, so eh, I just wanted to try one, but with a unique twist. This is kinda like my life, when I say that, I mean like what I'm supposed to do and what I'm not and I'm sure there are millions of others who are like me and Riya, only Riya has a more interesting life, LOL.

I don't mean to discriminate or hurt anyone. This book does have some religious events and different aspects that some people may not be familiar with. It's not that I'm trying to do anything discriminating, but it might be a little different that what you're used to, (again, speaking for all races and religions.) So please don't take anything negatively, I mean all of this in the most positive way. I am truly sorry if you feel offended in any way. If you do, please reach out to me and I will try to make things right.

Also, as a reminder, pretty please with a cherry on top, don't steal my writing :) I did my best and even if it isn't good, it still isn't okay to steal other's work. Just want to let you know that.

Oh and let's see, if you have noticed in the book description, I didn't include the bad boy's name, and trust me there are quite a few in this book so basically what I'm doing is not telling you who she's going to end up with, if at all. ;) Hehe you're welcome, keeps the mystery of destiny.
And um, I think that's it! I just hope this is one book that I'll finish because up until now, I have never finished any book. Ever. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it! Oh and be warned, this book will be so cliché that you might just wanna throw up...or actually do.