Danny phantom : Ember mclain x male death reaper reader

Start from the beginning

Hearing Johhny voice shadow turned around growling flying at you as you could sense Nicolai behind you ready to shoot you with his mech suit lasers, in the last second you fused to one again and went ghost mode so Nicolai blast hit shadow shooting the thing into the sky.

Nicolai aimed his guns again at you when you came back all Danny froze the guns then hit Nicolai over and over with his blasts taunting everytime the scientist ghost missed.
You used your ice powers to freeze the ground under Johhny motorcycle so he lost control falling off the motorcycle as the thing it self slided out of his reach. He looked up as your shadow covered him his own shadow coming back to save his master all it was to late since you already captured Johnny in your scythe beating them both.

Nicolai mech was frozen in ice thanks to Danny so you could swing your scythe in two hands slicing through mech and ghost capturing the ghost in your blade. You and Danny looked around looking for Vlad all it seemed Vlad took his chance to escape as you two were busy with the others ghosts.
(Y/n) : smart man

You pointed your scythe at the ground as it spitted out several crystal each crystal holding a ghost inside it who beated agaisnt the crystal ro get our, you grabbed a box that wasn't entirely cut in two to store the crystal inside as Ember touched down a feet away from you looking away.
Danny : what about her ?
(Y/n) : don't worry about her.....
Danny : who are you ?
(Y/n) : names (y/n) the Reaper.... this wasn't the first time ghosts escape the ghost zone so when it happend long ago the ghost zone killed me off and made me the one who keeps ghosts in the ghost zone
Danny : then why i never seen you before ?
(Y/n) : because you did my job for me...... (Looks at the sky as it clears up) i have been doing this for so many centuries faced countless fools some weak as the box ghost other strong enough to take this world in a day if it wasn't for me. When you appeared i decided i wanted a break.. its how i met Ember
Danny : but why show up now... and can you teach me a few tricks ?
(Y/n) : (chuckle) one day.... i sensed trouble so it was time to stop with the vacation so if you don't mind im gonna place them where they belong...... (Turns around) have a nice day use my DNA for good
Danny : huh ?
(Y/n) : when that fool build that portal i checked it out touching it just as it activated..... your ghost DNA comes off me when i touched that portal..... anyway we gotta go

You walked over to Ember who looked at the ground a little mad her fun was ruined all she didn't say a word as you stood infront of her.
(Y/n) : come on Ember time to go home
Ember : why you always have to ruin my fun
(Y/n) : (sigh) because you break the rules Ember.... i know you only wanna make people listen to your music since you love it but i can't let it go on if you only keep taking over people minds.
Ember : (cross arms/huffs)
(Y/n) : come on you know i hate it to see you unhappy.... i make it up to you i promise... just please make this easy i don't wanna hurt you
Ember :.......... fine

You smiled placing your hand on her cheek rubbing your thumb over it as she leaned in your touch, you let go standing next to her as a portal appeared under you two sucking you back into the ghost zone or more your own castle floating in the ghost zone lighted by a few torches as you and Ember appeared in your throne room with a badass bone chair for you.

You were happy to be back home walking over to your chair changing into your human form wearing (outfit) as you placed the box of crystals filled with souls next to your bone throne. Ember stood where she stood with her arms crossed looking away still having a mad look.
(Y/n) :....... go ahead yell at me
Ember :.......
(Y/n) : the silent threathment huh ?..... fine then i say sorry for ruining your fun........ i know you love your music, its great and you put more passion in it then anybody i ever seen... i love you and i gladly would break the rules for you to let you play if you didn't try to control everybody mind over and over again and im not saying that because of my job.

Ember continue giving you the silent threathment so you just sighned closing your eyes hating it when she did that. Slowy you could hear her boots as she walked over to your bone chair still not saying a worth. She pushed you into your bone chair sitting on your lap placing her head against your shoulder not looking mad anymore but actually gave a small smile.
Ember : its funny how you always say sorry when im the one to break the rules causing trouble.
(Y/n) : hey i love you do i don't wanna lose you so i do my best to keep you happy.
Ember :.... i don't wanna lose you too

She made you face her with a hand on your cheek so she could kiss you on the lips closing her eyes as you did the same wrapping your arms around her waist as she kissed you still sitting on your lap. She wrapped her arms around your neck pulling back licking her lips then returned pressing her lips again on yours pressing your bodies as close as she could.

Ember pulled away with a wet 'smack' as she licked her lips again smiling the smile you loved ever since you met her.
Ember : if you really wanna make it up can we go to a rock concert ?
(Y/n) : sure (pecks her nose) if you promise not to hypothesis the crowd i let you only hypothesis the band and take their place
Ember : really !!?
(Y/n) : sure but remember nothing will happen to the crowd and you only can do the final act okay ?
Ember : love you

She pressed her lips on your ending in a make out session in the darkness/light of the torches.