Danny phantom : Ember mclain x male death reaper reader

Start from the beginning

Johhny : and who are you to tell us what to do ?

(Y/n) : im (y/n) the Reaper, when the first ghost escaped the ghost zone i was killed and revived as a ghost to fill the role of the Reaper a ghost stronger then any other to keep ghosts where they belong.

Kitty : oh really so it will be you against us..... thats 1 VS 8
(Y/n) : i could but lets give the boy a chance to take revenge

You pointed a hand at Danny shooting some energy at him that healed him in seconds making him feel so strong and full of energy like you feel after a very good sleep.
Danny : wow i feel great (flies up)
(Y/n) : Ember will you do the honor ?

Ember shot up from the ground taking place on the school roof as she started to play a song she knew that matched this fight perfectly to make this as epic as possible. (Cue song)

The box ghost being a stupid idiot attacked you first shooting a lot of boxes at you but you simple threw your scythe cutting all the boxes then the box ghost slicing right through him as his two parts were absorbed by the blade. Skulked caught the scythe with a smirk all a inviseble force pulled the scythe out of his hands back into your own hand.

The lunch lady was next making a wave of meat but you and Danny used ice to freeze the meat then you flew forward smashing throught the ice so hard the shards flew in the sky as you flew at the ghost. The lunch lady went ghost mode thinking she was safe all you opened your hand cracking with red lighting as the ghost turned back to normal getting your scythe slicing right through her making lunch lady being absorbed by the sword.
Skulked : how is he doing that scythe blade ?
Vlad : do your homework Skulker he is the Reaper...... he was trained and chosen by the ghost zone for a reason he knows how to use his powers even better then i do.

Skulker growled summoning a bunch of rockets launchers on his back shooting a rain of rockets at you and Danny all you glided infront of the ghost boy crossing your arms.
(Y/n) : sink through the ground get in his back

You opended your arms creating a energy shield around you as the rockets connected with your energy shield covering the area in the smoke as your shield glowed through it showing you with arms crossed waiting for something. Skulker screamed as two energy blast blew his rocket launchers up the explosion blowing him into your shield. You lowered it doing a upwards slash cutting his left arm off kicking Skulker into Danny who hit Skulker in the back then hit him again in his right arm so it fell off.

Skulker turned around to glare at Danny when the blade of your scythe went through his chest as you pulled him over your shoulder by the scythe smashing him into the ground. You spinned him around you then again in the ground as his body cracked showing the real him inside.

Johhny send Shadow to attack you only Danny intercepted it distracting it from saving Skulker who in his real form tried to crawl away from you as you then stabbed him taking another prisoner in your scythe. Danny flew away from shadow firing his lasers all shadow dodged every shot wearing a smirk getting closer and closer.

You used your wings to fly in the air to Johnny all Kitty jumped infront of him blasting you with her ghost ray blasting you back all you disepeared getting Behind Johhny who sensed you approaching driving away missing the Scythe all Kitty turned around trying to hit you with her banishing kiss all you disepeared through the ground.

She flew up trying to dodge you all you appeared above her hitting her with a ghost ray then you disepeared again getting behind her kicking her away as a clone of you appeared hitting Kitty so she was absorbed by the blade.
Johhny : KITTY !!