When they turn into girls

S/s= your stride specibus
Karkat
You were come home from school/work when you realized that the door was locked. You being you opened to door(basically breaking it down). "Karkat were chu at" you asked. You heard crying from the bathroom and when to go check it out. The door was wide open. There sat a female version of karkat. " Y/N YOU STILL LOVE ME RIGHT" he or should I say she. You hugged him/her and stated"I always will" you then cuddled him/her for the dearly of the night.

Tav
You were peaceful when you heard a scream. You jumped out of bed and grabbed (s/s) and looked around a."uMY/N ITS ONLY ME,WELL ALMOST ME"he/she Tav stated. You lower your weapon and looked at Tav."Tav?" You ask. He/ she nodded."tHIS FORM OF ME IS OK RIGHT"he/she asked. You nodded. He/she smiled and started a Pokémon card battle.

Sollux
" find a way to fith thith" he/she stated. " I'm trying but I can't find any" you replied. He/she sighed. You collapsed on the couch and fell asleep."Hey get up and help me" he/she stated.you still sleeping didn't reply."*sigh* I guess one nap wouldn't hurt me" he/she mumbled and started for the couch.

Equius
You were cleaning the dishes while eq was in the other room. Suddenly the door behind you brakes into pieces."y/n I'm weak" he/she stated. You turned around to find boobs in your face."Eq cam you get off of me" you ask. He/she apologises and steps back. Him doing that made you realise he was now a she." Eq what happened" you asked."I don't know but I don't like it" he/ she then went back to the couch and you started to brain his/her hair while eq started to fall asleep.

Gamgam
You and Gamzee had a make up /spa day. You did each other's nails and make up and even went to a spa. In which you both got kicked out.

Eridan
You were bathing peacefully when a female Ed came in."how did you get in the door was" you were interrupted by fem Ed getting in." It's ok because wwe're both girls" she/he stated. You sighed and let him/her enjoy the time.