Dishonored 2 : emily kaldwin x male reader

Start from the beginning

A guy with a small beard pulled a carton box out handing everybody a mask simelair to Corvo old mask as a way of honoring his past actions and that they would continue his work. You got yours so you looked at thinking about what you were about do so you took a deep breath gathering all your honor/courage to put it on making it official you were part of this mission saying bye to your team knowing some will not return or maybe Nobody.

Your placed the mask on strapping your twin sword on your back placing the guns on your belt with bullets and a few explosives.

(F/f/n) walked over to you giving you a small quiver and compound bow for silent skills since charging in would be suicide so your team would sneak in when they would load the cargo in the factory then your team would get inside kill lead scientist and all equipment maybe a view explosion so the new b%#$* impress would see it from her room out the window..... you were sure she could stop for a second to see how many d$#*£ could fit inside of her to see a important factory blow up in the distance.

A lone guard was walking his last round when a door opend silent behind him so (f/f/n) sneaked out getting behind the guard taking him in a choke hold as you walked past him patting (f/f/n) shoulder. You waited for a guard to walk down a stairway then sneaked behind him hitting him on the head from behind then carried him under the stairway so nobody would find him.

Your team moved up to the front taking more guard down hiding the bodies since this were good people only in tye factory they were cheering the fake gueen on so it was gonna be a slaughter. The boat arrived at the port with a huge crane that would hook on into containers through a opening in the ship so you acted as the guards hooking a container into the hook then you and a different member lay ontop the others inside taking 50/50 procent of the team with you in the first container of it letting the crane carry the container away from the ship nobody having a idea what was happening.

When it touched down a few guards walked over to check in the content opening the doors when you and the other jumped down killing the guards swiftly with stabs from above pushing all the corpes into the container then closed it. The second container touched down next to you so (f/f/n) and the remaining members stepped out or jumped off.

(F/f/n) : okay half of us will find the main scientists and engineers kill them the other half blow stuff up

Member : understood leader

(F/f/n) took you and three others with him to kill the scientist/engineers while the others looked for something explosive to do as much damage as they could. Your team found the entrance to heavy guarded so one member used a grappling hook cannon to shoot a hook right at the roof to reach a window you could cut a hole through.

You were the first one to climb up the rope to the window using your sword to get a hole through it then licked your hand pushing it so soft as you could against the glass then pulled a little so the piece fell out on your side caught by your team so you didn't make a sound.

You climbed through the window finding yourself in a unguarded hall so younpulled a arrow out your quiver placing it in the compound bow waiting for a guard to show up while your team climbed up to the window hiding inside the shadows. (F/f/n) jumped as last through the window smiling at the good job of his soldiers when they heard two pair of footsteps approaching around the corner so he pulled a crossbow gun out while you pulled the string of your bow back.

The two guard rounded the corner getting a small arrow and a bigger one right in the head killing them instantly and silent not even the bodies made a sound when two members caught them placing them on the ground in not immediately sight. Your team nodded to each other pulling your weapons out moving into the factory.