Chapter 21 - Waking up and Little Sisters

*Alex*

i sat in the hospital wing staring at my beautiful Angel asleep. According to the doctor her body had shut down because of the shock and wouldn't wake up for a couple of days. it had been four days since the fight and i have literally had to been removed to eat and shower but apart from those times i was always with her.

"please Angel wake up, it has been four days and i need to see you eyes, your smile and those lips of yours telling me your okay" i sigh holding her hand next to my face. it was killing me seeing her like this.

"you can't survive without me for a few days?" a voice questioned i looked up, my angel had her eyes open i let out a breath that was almost a laugh.

"we really need to work on your separation issues" she scowled but i didn't hold and eventually turned into a smile

"Doctor!" i call before i lift her up and hug her. she giggles.

"oh really Alex i was right here just sleeping, get a grip" she jokes

"never" i reply, the doctor came in and i let go while she was being checked.

" all your vitals are fine in fact your perfectly healthy and i can discharge you." i was more that pleased.

"Alpha i will need to  sign the papers" i was not happy on leaving my mate for a second but i realised that it wouldn't be long and i would take her home and spoil her rotten for days on end.

"okay" i handed Heaven a bag which Ally brought for her then i followed him out and signed the papers before going back in Heaven was slipping her ugg boots on, when i entered she smiled.

"come on my angel..." i swooped her off her feet she screeched then giggled

"you don't want to let me out of your sight again do you?" she questioned as we walked out of the hospital.

"you got that right my angel" she rolled her eyes and i skilfully opened the passenger side and sat her in fixing her seatbelt.

"i can do my own you know" she frowned at me.

"a frown doesn't suit you angel." i gave her a quick kiss before closing her door and going round to the other side and climbing in. i started up the car and set back off to the house. it was a comfortable silence before she  undid her seatbelt and opened the door getting out i rushed round to her side taking her waist.

"Alex I'm fine just really hungry" We entered the house and went to the kitchen where everyone was waiting as soon as the saw her they meaning mum and Ally attacked her with hugs.

"can we try not to brake my mate she's only just come back from the hospital" i huffed

"oh Alex calm down we're just a happy as you to have her back" i rolled my eyes.

"Heaven why don't you go upstairs and i will fix you something" she gave me a questioning look

"you cook something?" she wondered

"i can cook you know" i protested

"he can dear i taught him he is just too lazy to do half of the things himself gets it from his father" Mum commented sending her into fits of giggles oh i really did miss that. i however crossed my arms and pouted

"oh don't pout love you can't pull it off." she kissed me.

"well I'll be in my office there are things i need to sort out" she left and i began to make her something to eat.

*Heaven*

i was looking over some adoption papers and signed them i then grabbed my phone and called Sky. it rung out before he answered.

"Heaven thank god your alright Alex wouldn't let anyone in and i didn't know what to think how are you? are you alright?" he ranted

"Sky relax, I'm fine never felt better they gave me some of Alex's blood to help me heal but my body was in shock i woke this morning." there was a sigh of relief

"that's great" i could hear a smile in his voice.

"there is a reason why i called i have the adoption papers for you to sign, wanna come on over." i twirled on my chair.

"of course I'll be there in half an hour." we said our goodbyes and hung up there was a knock followed by Alex holding a tray of food.  he made a noodles beef chow mien with some water. i stood and headed to the couch.

"thank you Alex" i began to eat

"oh my god this is delicious Alex" i complemented before going back to eat it he just smiled and played with my hair.

"I've missed this, just us. infact its never happened till this moment where it's us two with no worries or problems that are waiting for us when the moment is broken." i gave him a food smiled and continued eating till i was finished. there was another knock and Sky came in.

"great your here, thank you Alex" i went back to my desk gulping my water. i got the papers and pointed to where he would be signing he signed them and we smiled

"we now have a little sister" we beamed.

"where will Rosie be staying" Alex asked

"here with us. me and Sky are her guardians but she will live here and everything. she is my sorry our little sister."

"tats great i will have a room made up for her and both of you can help with the final details." i went and hugged him.

"oh i can't wait Sky come on we have our sister to pick up" i dragged him  away.

"be back later" i called and we left the house.

"Luna!" Jacob and Liam called i turned

"you're not going anywhere without us i hope." 

"of course not come on" we all got into Sky's car and we set off for the orphanage.

"oh Sky how's Electra" i grinned

"she's good" he cleared and shuffled in his seat i would be question about it later but we arrived at the orphanage.