Important Please read

Hi everyone I hope you enjoyed the book.

I am doing this to all my published books and telling you that I have a book on my profile that is called upcoming and updates.

Please add this to our libraries to your other places where you save books lists whatever make sure it's on your automatic update of what ever you want to call it just make sure you're able to get notifications on when this book is updated because I will be publishing upcoming books updates on when I'm get my Internet back.

I am begging you please just have this book somewhere so you know when it's updated because all questions and stuff are more likely to be answered there if I get enough of them I'll be just writing updates on Marianne with staff have completed a new book are anything just to let you know so when my home Internet is back on you know as much as I do and everything like that this is also the best place to comment on stuff on what you would like to see me right I might not write it but it's the best place where I will know what you want to seeing me do and publish.

Like I said before please add this to whatever to make sure you get notification on when this is updated because this is where I will let you know of future things and what is going on in my little world that will affect my publishing and books
If you don't want to its fine the choice is yours
Thank You
Tasha Amy