Chapter 8 - Brotherly Threat

Liam-------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Heaven's pov

it was now Monday and my second week in a new country and school. yesterday me and Alex told Ally,Zach,Jacob,Liam,Georgianna and William that Alex had proposed they were all ecstatic Ally and Georgianna pulled me into the living room to talk about wedding stuff we made it clear that for now all i wear is a promise ring until we both turn 18 with that in mind they calmed down.

William has has borrowed Alex for the day so its just me and i start to feel really insecure Liam and Jacob took me to school and they were in most of my classes if they wern't they would walk me to them i was standing at my locker getting ready to open it when Carmen came over "is that Alex's grandmother's engagement ring?" she shrieked i jumped a little when she caught me off guard "yes why?" even though i was his mate and she wasn't she still intimidated me "are you two engaged you barley been here long" she huffed i looked at her she was fuming "no its a promise ring he gave it to me the other night" i thought her eyes where going to pop out.

"give it to me i should be wearing that!" she tried to get it off me but Jacob stood in front "back off Carmen before Alex has you put away. longer this time" he stated making sure he was care full on his word because some of her friends were humans. "listen here Matthews Alexis my boyfriend and you will NOT take him away from me he loves me not you" she spat before storming of with her band of followers. "bloody hell she will just not give up" Liam sighed Jacob faced us and leaned closer "well she'sgonna get a big shock when she find out he's getting hitched" i giggle a little "you guys are mean besides she's the least of my worries in case you've forgotten i have a vindictive murderous father on the loose who is probably planning my death right this second Carmen and her ways to split mate up is nothing compared to that" i looked at them two they looked pissed.

i opened my locker when a peice of paper floated out i couched down to picked it up i didn't open it until i put my books back for lunch. when i opened it the letter read

Heaven

let the dog and his friends go or your brother gets it this is no joke and yes your brother is alive in fact i have eyes on him do as i say and he won't get hurt.

your dad

i froze on the spot. "Heaven are you alright. Heaven" Liam tried snapping me out of my trance but i didn't work i reached for my pone and called Alex 'hey this is Alex please leave your name and what you want after the beep' i ended the call i came back to reality "can any of you get a hold of Alex?" they tried with a confused look on their face then shook their head my next attempt was the future beta Zach i ran down the hallways with the lads hot on my tail. i ran in to the cafeteria and skidded to a stop at the table "Zach is there anyway you can contact Alex is an emergency" i panted he said he tried mind link but he was blocked "Heaven its no use he's unreachable" he said with sad eyes "fine i guess you'll have to do no offence" "none taken" i sat down then opened the letter and showed it to him.

"i just found this in my locker" i told him, everyone was baffled "i have a brother he baled when my mum died and just after the beating started he said he had to get away and that he was sorry after that i never saw or herd from him again. now some how my father got this note to me saying he know where he is and that if i don't give up my life with Alex he'll kill him even though he left me to be beaten for six years he's my brother" i explained "have you tried calling mom she might be able to link with dad and tell Alex you need to speak with him" Ally suggested "Heaven i'll make some call and try and figure out how he got this too you" he went off with his phone i took mine out and called the house.

"Hello" 

"hi Georgianna its Heaven" 

"Heaven dear how are you are you okay?"

"not really something has come up that Alex needs to know about but none of us ca reach him i was wondering if you could reach William?"

there was a pause for a few minutes 

"i'm sorry dear i can't reach him through link but if it helps i think i know where they might be"

"yeah its urgent and if i don't tell him soon something bad might happen"

"oh right try the strefensburg hall"

"thank you bye"

"bye"

i hung up and turned to Jacob and Liam "do you know where strefensburg hall is?" they shrugged just then Zach came back "Heaven people have got two men entering the school yesterday. they went straight to your locker and posted the note right after that they left" i nodded "Zach do you know where strefensburg hall is?" "yeah why?" "Georgianna thinks that's where they might be and if my fathers right he won't hesitate on keeping his promise Alex need to know with Ally's permission do you thing you could take me there" i looked at Ally and nodded then back at him he did the same "i can't believe the next word that are going to come out but Ally would you cover for me" her eyes lit up slightly "yeah sure"with that i dragged up Liam and Jacob and we all left.

in the care there was nothing but silence until Zach broke "Luna. Heaven why did you bring Jacob and Liam?" he questioned "because if i showed up with just you he would have right go at them for leaving my side" i answered "so what'syour brother's name?" Liam asked "Sky his name is Sky but i call him a two face son of a bitch" they laughed "why?" "after my mum died my father just lost it he completely lost all barriers of life and turned into this monster i was 12 and he was 16 he started beating us and ordering us like slaves the only time we were safe was at school five months later he said he had to leave and with that he was just gone no i'll come back for you no i'll put this right he just upped and left"i said they all stopped Liam and Jacob looked at me. "I'm sorry Heaven" Jacob whispered i turned and looked out of the window.

Alex's pov

Me and Dad were at the all talking the ball after my birthday where he would officially hand over the reigns to me. it was important stuff so i switched my phone of and blocked all links as did he."the stage will be for me your mother, you, Heaven, Jake (William's Beta), Lucy (Jake's mate), Zach and Ally" he said "we'll have over 100 rows for the council and the pack put together now for the menu-" he was cut off by Zach running through the door "Zach what the hell!" he bowed to be and dad "sorry for the intrusion but..." he stepped aside reveling Heaven she'd been crying i run up and comfort her "Heaven my sweet Angel what's wrong" i cooed tears were streaming she couldn't speak Zach stepped forward to my dad while i tried and calmed her down.

"Heaven received this when she opened her locker at lunch its from her father saying that he has eyes on her brother and that if she doesn't leave you her brother gets it." he told us he showed me the note. just then Heaven doubles over in pain "Heaven baby whats wrong" she collapses down to the floor holding her stomach when she lifts her hand there is blood all over them. "Alex make it stop"she cries my father rushes to her side and lifts up her eyelids "dad what's going on?" he doesn't say anything "get her in the car now" he orders i lift her up and rush her to Zach's car while Liam goes with my father Jacob is in the front.

we arrive at the house where the pack doctor is and she is rushed into a room. "ALEX!!!" she screams before it all goes quiet her  eyes open with misty white "leave my daughter alone now" her voice is not her own "who are you?" i ask "Victoria, Heaven's mother who are you?" she spits turning to me "Alexander her mate" her eyes widen "your protect my daughter?" "yes i do with my life. now will you please tel me what's going on" i demand "her brother Sky is a seer i taught him before i was murdered now that he's older and more wiser he's trying to get through to her but he can't get it right instead of sending her vision of where he is he's opening a witch link which make her feel what he is and causing her pain" she told me "how can she or we make it stop" "the man she calls father is not their real one he kept us captive for so many years her really father is a witch she need to tap into her powers to cut off the link the rest she will find in a letter." with that Heaven had a fit before her eyes were her own.