Chapter 18 - Day before the Battle

*Heaven*

it was only a day away from the fight with the rouges and my step father and at the pack house it was chaos me, mom, dad, and Sky where taking record of all the wolves Alex was preparing for training.

"this is beyond hectic Heaven what are we going to do the front is packed to the brim and its going on for a mile" Sky said i sighed

"right you know that speaker phone you have go get me it Dad can you find some were high enough for me to stand" the both nodded i was led to the balcony at the front of the house and i took the speaker phone.

"CAN I HAVE EVERYONE'S ATTENTION PLEASE!" the chatter stopped

"thank you not i know all of you are anxious to get moving so please listen this process will be done in groups so everyone from the front of the house to the gate will be first. to everyone behind the gates and onward the gates will be closed until everyone from the first group has been counted for so the gates will close" as i said that the gates closed.

"now everyone that is in here will the men who are able to fight please come to the front and the women, children and those who are not able to fight right now  stay towards the back. the men will be done first then you shall be escorted to training with the Alpha now i ask all of you to be patient and clam we are going as fast as we can. i also ask for you to remember who register you so in case of a emergency or when the fight is over to be check off as safe before returning back to your lives...thank you so the men please step forward." i watch as the men come forward and everything is sorted out before the doors open and 20 at a time dived between us.

Liam and Jacob escort the first lot of fighters and it was time for the women and children.

"hello what's your name" i smiled wanting to keep a brave face

"my name is Arianne Breath wood and my sons David and Lucas" i take down the information and nod

"okay thank you if you follow the arrows that will lead you down to the underground" Arianne smiles leading her sons away it was a good two hours before more were let in i did the same speech four times until i asked the last ones for the names and directing them. Alex came from the training ground.

"we need more fighters the ones we have are goo but to truly have the upper hand we need more do you think some of the women might help." he asked

"i can always ask go back to training and I'll see what i can do." he kisses me and leaves i take my list as well as Jacob's Sky had Liam's i went to the underground.

"ATTENTION PLEASE" everyone quietened down and gathered round.

"thank you i wanted to explain something before i go onto a different matter now down her will be guarded not only by myself and my brother but several wolves in their form. i ask that you do not panic i know this is a bad situation but we don't want to make it worse. Now the Alpha has asked me if there is anyone willing to fight those over the age of 16 and able to do so can put themselves forward if you wish to do so see the one had took you name and they will transfer you to the fighters list. if you wish to be put to use but do not want to fight come see me and i will put you on underground protect duty. if you are put on the fighters list please wait by the door when do and if you are not fighting make yourselves comfortable."

we began transferring names and putting people on protective duty once that was done i led the new fighters to the training ground

"excuse me" i smiled

"yes" i answered

"would you please look after my boys i want to fight but i don't want them to be on their own" it was David and Lucas with their mother Arianne.

"of course. come on" i left with the two little boys back to the underground we sat with the Orphan kids where i stayed with them before going to check with everyone else hours had past when the males came from training and i was found my Alex while i was helping one of the elderly.

"thank you my dear." May smiled

"it's okay enjoy" i kissed Alex before we walked away. us going to get our own food  we sat down.

"i heard what you did this morning" Alex smiled

"you truly are a great Luna" he complemented.

"thank you...Alex how are w protecting the other towns people i mean it's not just use the rouge will come for." he nodded agreeing with me.

"Sky had a illusion place on everyone they are all in hiding thinking a big storm is going to hit. he also my hiding charms everywhere so no one apart from you and him can see them" i ahed

"is this really it all the torment and pain my stepfather has caused will end tomorrow" he hugged me

"everything will be alright." he comforted me i nodded.

"as long as no one on our side dies everything will be good" i stated

"Angel with every battle or fight there will be some casualties but we will all try our best to make sure there is not that many okay"

"okay" i finished up my dinner and wet to wash the dished before reading the kids i night time story and saying good night and falling asleep next to Alex.

tomorrow was the big battle that would hopefully go in our favour.