Chapter 19 - The Battle

*Heaven*

 It was the day of the big battle and i was down below with all of the wolves. we were at breakfast and i was with Jacob, Liam and Alex when Zach and Ally sat down next to us. i finished my food and began to play with magic. creating little light circles.

"you ready my Angel" Alex asks i nod focusing on my light before slowly letting it go.

"I'll be glad when all of this is over" i sigh resting my head on Alex's shoulder

"not long now i promise come on Heaven it's time for the big speech" we stood up and went to address everyone. the room was silent waiting for Alex to speak.

"today we protect what is ours, the ones we love from not only rouges but a man who himself abused the Luna." there was chatter.

"but today it ends. we show that we are a forced to be reckoned with, we show that no one hurts our Luna and gets away with it. TODAY WE FIGHT FOR LOVE!" he raised his hand.

"Love, love, love." they chanted i gave a gentle smile. Alex looked at me and i stepped forward.

"i thank each and every one of you not as your Luna but as your friend protecting me and the ones i love is something i don't take lightly. i wish you all luck." everyone cheered and the fighters left.

"good luck" i whispered to Alex he smiled and kissed me.

"don't fear my angel" he whispered before leaving with the other fighters i took a deep breath before addressing everyone that was staying

"could i have everyone attention" i called  they all stood to silence.

"could we close the doors and the guards into wolf form ant to their post everyone else could you for circles going outwards this will amplify me and my brothers magic. to help them." they all did as asked and the pack house created the first circle others forming the last.

"join hands and thing about loved ones and friend that fight for protection and justice." me and Sky joined hand and focused on the fight. i was now in the woods and i stood next to my Alex he was in his wolf form i stroked him to let him know i was there with him.

"let us begin" i mumbled i amplified the power everyone was now standing on the front line  as a magical presence

"we are all now one and powerful you are one with nature use it to help our loved ones" i told everyone.

"ready Sky?" i asked

"more than ever" he replied and we watched waiting for the oncoming storm. we didn't wait long we heard wolves coming in fast.

*Alex*

The Rouges were approaching and i was waiting to see what Heaven would do. they were coming close and fast and they were right on top of us when a line of fire took out the first line of wolves there was howling from the other side. as they were taken down i smirked internally. the fire diminished more rouges attacked, i howled and we charged we ran as fast as we could before smashing into rouges and killing them i took more and i saw that others were fighting. Heaven and her brother were here with us and the connection was strong.

I attacked another rouge and then another before it turned into 20 after that i lost count. i looked around for Heaven's step father but he was no where in sight. i changed back to my human form and others followed.

"Heaven your father isn't here i doesn't make sense" i shouted knowing she would hear me. but then i had a feeling that i never want to experience. the feeling of her not being with me.

"back to the house now!" i yelled and we changed back running to my mate who i was almost certain was in danger. i wish to the heavens above and all that was important and sacred that i would arrive in time to save here and kill that basterd who dared to lay a finger on her.