Kotori × trap!Reader

Start from the beginning

  Finally, the class ended, and the teacher dismissed the class for break, shooting you a dangerous glare. 

  You stretched and took out a notebook that you had doodled on and started working on the cover, softly singing a tune that you heard recently from the school’s radio. “Tashikana ima yori mo atarashii yume tsukamaetai...daitan ni tobidaseba O.K. mai raifu...” 

  You were so engrossed in what you were doing that you almost didn't hear a soft voice call from next to you.

  “That’s a very nice notebook, (L/N)-san,” A palm was laid on top of yours, making you jump up in surprise and blush, realizing that a random person had just caught you singing.

  You looked up at the girl who had just grabbed your hand, and reddened. The only word that you could use to describe her at that time: 

  Cute. 

  She had silky grey hair, with a bunch of it tied up in a yellow hair tie over her head and the rest flowing down freely. Her soft droopy eyes gave her the image of being kind and caring, but with an element of blurriness somewhere. 

  “Nice to meet you, (L/N)-san! My name’s Minami Kotori.” She said this all while smiling at you with her hands tucked behind her back. “You were singing Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE, right?”

You nodded stiffly, unsure of what to say. Besides, you were more or less intent on remaining a lone individual in the class.

  “I’m from μ’s, the group that sang that song,” she smiled, seemingly happy about the fact that you were singing a song her group composed.

  “O–Oh...nice to meet you then,” you took her hand in yours and gave a firm shake, your eyes finding comfort in hers.

-----

  From that day onwards, she had remained by your side — even to the point of leaving out her two childhood friends.

  You felt undeserving of all this attention, especially when girls kept coming up to confess to you while she was around. You found out that she was into decorating too, and that she designed the outfits for μ’s, as well as her amazing flexibility.

  No joke, the girl could stretch her legs to touch her shoulders.

  She was also a very indecisive person, always forcing Umi or Honoka to make decisions for her. Probably ‘force’ would be the wrong word to describe it, as she was more gentle than an alpaca.

  Wait, why am I thinking about her?! You reddened considerably and decided to brush those thoughts aside, but it was hard to. Especially when she was right there, talking to Umi, where you could see her every move.

  You have prided yourself as being positive most of the time, so you firmly told yourself to remain that way. You looked on as all the members started packing up for the day.

  “(Y/N)-chan, let’s go home together!” Kotori skipped up to you and held your hand, causing you to blush faintly.

  “Okay I guess...” you trailed off and glanced in the direction of her closest friends. “But what about Umi-chan and Honoka-chan?”

  “They’re going to Umi-chan’s house for dinner.” She replied. Smiling wider, she pulled you along to grab her things and yours before walking out of the rooftop, waving goodbye to everyone.

  Maki twirled her crimson hair and turned to Nico, who was staring daggers at Maki from behind.

  Her lavender eyes met Nico’s pink ones and she spoke. “We have to talk,”