8. Panorama Route

Start from the beginning

We then left for our next stop which was The Pinnacle Rock. It was a 20 minutes drive. When we reached our destination, we got off the car and walked. We could see the huge rock from a distance. The massive quartzite rock was very impressive where it erupts from the earth's surface. The freestanding tower-like "Needle" stretches to a 30-metre (98 ft) height making it quite a splendid sight where it rises above the dense indigenous forest of the Driekop Gorge.

"I wanna go up there please

"I wanna go up there please." I said seeing the beautiful rock.

"Don't talk like a fucking crazy person Sofia. We're not stopping you from going there. But remember you smile, we smile. You fall down a cliff, we give you a gorgeous funeral." Aria smirked.

I rolled my eyes "You know, you both are not even capable of being my best friends. Huh"

"Yaya we've heard this a million times now. How can you expect us to die with you? I wanna date cute guys, have sex, get married, have lots of kids and grow old with my love." Jen commented.

"Fine. I'll find new friends when we go back to San Francisco." I pouted.

They both laughed at this and I joined them eventually. They know I won't ever leave them.

We then clicked pictures and explored the dense forest surrounding the huge rock. We found innumerable various kinds of plants and beautiful flowers. We then started walking to the Berlin Waterfalls. We still had 2 miles to go.

Ariana sits down on the grass and says "I can't walk anymore. I need a refill."

There starts her tantrums again. Me and Jennifer looked at each other and shook our head in annoyance.

"Aria. You know what? I've heard that a lot of hot guys go there for dip in the water. Like without their shirts on." I told her excitedly.

"O.M.G. really? Without their shirts on?"

"Yes, without their shirts on."

She stood up and started walking. There, as simple as that.

We reached to the waterfalls and were awestruck by it's beauty.