Chapter 1

Superhero High-Wonder Woman's Dorm:
Wonder Woman POV
I was studying for my Weaponomics test. Harley was jumping around and doing flips. When I first started attending this school, it was a little annoying. I'm used to it now. Principal Waller said something on the intercom.
Principal Waller: All students please report to the auditorium immediately!
I slammed my book closed and flew out the door. Harley started doing somersaults and backflips.
Harley Quinn: Come'on Wondy!!
Everyone was running out of their dorms. Supergirl came flying through the hallway. Batgirl was using her grappling hook. Cheetah started running.
Supergirl: See you in the auditorium Wondy!
Cheetah just looked at me with disgust and rolled her eyes.
Me: I have the same feelings for you too, Cheetah!
When I get to the doors to the auditorium, Red Tornado is escorting kids inside. I sit next to the flyers: Supergirl, Bumblebee, Starfire, Star Sapphire and Miss Martian. Poor Batgirl is stuck sitting with Cheetah and Catwoman; the two meanest girls in school. At least she has Harley, Beastboy and Katanna.
Principal Waller: Thank you students for coming so quickly. The Metropolis City Council has kindly rewarded us with $100,000 from the science fair. Our school has decided to use that money for....
Beastboy: Heated Toilet seats?
Frost: An Ice cream bar in the cafeteria?
Kid Flash: Treadmills?
Star Sapphire: A spa?
Principal Waller: A field trip!
Bumblebee: To where?
Principal Waller: Gotham City.
Batgirl's eyes lit up.
Batgirl: Gotham!?*shrieking*
Me: Where will we be staying?
Principal Waller: At a hotel not far from Wayne Tower.
Wayne Tower is the tallest building in Gotham City. It's owned by Bruce Wayne, one of the richest people in the world. Competition of Lex Luthor.
Principal Waller: We will be leaving tomorrow, so pack up. Everyone is dismissed!

 Everyone is dismissed!