Chapter 12

Back at the Hotel......
꧁Supergirl POV꧂
𝗠𝗮𝗻,𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗞𝗿𝘆𝗽𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲! 𝗜𝗳 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻, 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝘄𝗼-𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆.
Batgirl: Lex Luthor still has Catwoman and Cheetah. We don't know where they are. We can't go out and rescue them without getting punished.
Katana: I say we still go out and continue looking for them.
Frost: Waller is already on our back, Katana. If we go out against her wishes she'll give us detention for the rest of the semester. Or she'll send Batman after us.
Supergirl: I'm with Frost. She'll call my parents and I'll be grounded for sure. Then I won't be able to go to the Gwen concert with Alex.
𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺.
Batgirl: What's up, Barda?
Big Barda: Waller called an emergency faculty meeting because of the situation. And I came in here because I don't want to be Star Sapphire's makeup test dummy.
Wonder Woman: We need to find out what they're talking about.
Green Lantern: After what happened, I doubt Waller is gonna let us step near that door.
Batgirl: Maybe we don't have to.
𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁.
Supergirl: What are you doing?
Batgirl: Contacting a friend.
𝗔 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿.
Miss Martian: Hey, Bats. What's up?
Batgirl: We know you can turn invisible, shapeshift, and float through enclosed spaces....
Miss Martian: What do you need?
Batgirl: We need you to sneak into the faculty meeting and get us some intel. Cheetah and Catwoman are missing and Lex Luthor is up to something bad and we need to stop him.
Miss Martian: I'm on it, I'll keep you posted.
𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆.

♔Cheetah POV♔
I'ᴍ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇᴅ ʟᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ʜᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴍɪɴᴅʟᴇss ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴇ, ʏᴇᴛ. I ɢᴀsᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪsʙᴇʟɪᴇғ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅs ᴡᴀʟᴋ ɪɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴀʀʟᴇʏ ǫᴜɪɴɴ.
Cheetah: Not you too, Harley!
Harley Quinn: Sadly. It's good to see you, though. Everyone is worried about you. What's going on? Where's Catwoman?
Cheetah: Luthor formulating a plan to get into office. And he's mind controlling kids to do it. He already has Catwoman under his control.
Harley Quinn: So that's why he caused that prison breakout.
Cheetah: There was a breakout at Arkham Asylum?
Harley Quinn: Yeah, and I'm guessing he's using Gotham's ruthless of the ruthless for his little scheme.
Lex Luthor: Right you are, Miss Quinn. Thanks for filling in our next victim of my plan, Cheetah.
Cheetah and Harley Quinn: Victim?!
Tʜᴇ ᴊᴏᴋᴇʀ ᴀɪᴍs ᴛʜᴇ ʜʏᴘɴᴏᴛɪᴄ-ʀᴀʏ ᴀᴛ Hᴀʀʟᴇʏ ǫᴜɪɴɴ.
Harley Quinn: Listen, Cheetah! You gotta find a way to get out of here! You have to warn Batman, Principal Waller and the rest of the students! Gotham's in danger! I managed to get some footage on my suit-cam!
Hᴀʀʟᴇʏ ǫᴜɪɴɴ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴄʜᴇᴇᴛᴀʜ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴅɪsᴄ.
Harley Quinn: Take this to Batgirl! Tell her Lex Luthor is going to mind control the entire sc-
Tʜᴇ ᴊᴏᴋᴇʀ sʜᴏᴛ ʜᴀʀʟᴇʏ ǫᴜɪɴɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜʏᴘɴᴏᴛɪᴄ ʀᴀʏ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ sʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ғɪɴɪsʜ.
Cheetah: Harley!!!
Hᴀʀʟᴇʏ ǫᴜɪɴɴ ɪs ᴅᴏᴡɴ. I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀᴇ.
(ง'̀-'́)งBatgirl POV(ง'̀-'́)ง
𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚗𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚕. 𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚞𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖.
Principal Waller: Teachers and staff....and Batman, I gathered you all here to address an issue. Since the breakout at Arkham Asylum, two of our students have gone missing. I was informed by a group of students that the prisoners who escaped were involved in the disappearance of Catwoman and Cheetah.
Supergirl: Batman's there?
Green Lantern: Miss Martian better be careful.
Principal Waller: Commissioner Gordon will read the list of inmates that have escaped.
𝙼𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚞𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚝.
Commissioner Gordon: The following criminals have escaped Arkham Asylum: The Joker, Bane, Killer Croc, Two-Face, Penguin, and The Riddler.
Their accomplice that helped them escape was Alexander Luthor, CEO of LexCorp. Our mission is to capture them and put them in custody, and rescue the two missing students. Batman, do you have any idea where they might be?
Batman: I found Batgirl, Wonder Woman, the rest of their little rescue group at the bank. That's where Two-Face had set a little trap for them.
Gorilla Grodd: Two-Face could be long gone by now, Batman.
Lucius Fox: Two-Face may be, but maybe some of his goons could still be there. If you find one, you could get him to talk.

☯︎︎Katana POV☯︎︎
While Batgirl and the others are eavesdropping into the faculty meeting, I went down to the lobby to make some Green Tea. I was almost done prepping it when I hear a noise coming from the vents. I walk over to investigate. I didn't see anything so I walked back over to the counter. Then ninjas jump out of the vents. I unsheath my sword and I get ready to fight. A ninja starts throwing shurikens at me, but I block them before they can land a hit. Two more ninjas try to attack me from behind. They fail to land a single attack because of my roundhouse kick. A group of ninjas charge at me all at once, but I dodge and they crash into the wall. Then, to my surprise...Catwoman appeared. And so did Harley.
Katana: Catwoman?
Catwoman: Lex Luthor is our leader.
Katana: What are you saying? Harley?
Harley Quinn: Submit to your future president.
Catwoman and Harley grab me by each arm. For some reason, their grip is so much stronger than before.
Katana: Let me go! Catwoman! Harley! Snap out of it!
The Joker walks into the room.
The Joker: I'm afraid they can't hear you. Lex Luthor's machine has done some damage to their minds so I must say.
Katana: What have you done to them?!
The Joker: It wasn't my idea! It was Lex's! I'll explain after our field trip.
Catwoman and Harley escort me out the door to the LexCorp Juggernaut.

                              :::::End of Chapter:::::