Chapter 4

Wonder Woman POV

Good morning Super Hero High!
I hope you all had a nice rest, because it's time to get up and get moving! All students please get dressed and load your bags in the bus! We will be leaving in two hours! This a warning: students that are left behind will be in detention until everyone else returns. Waller out!
I stretch and crawl out of my bed. Harley kinda struggled to get to the bathroom. After we both got dressed we went down to the cafeteria to eat. Pancakes, sausage and eggs for breakfast.
Harley:*with food in her mouth* djgbdnjkmfrr
Frost: Eww Harley. Chew with your mouth closed.
Harley Quinn:*swallowing* sorry. I'm excited. Aren't you guys excited?
Principal Waller makes an announcement.
Principal Waller: This is how we're going to do things. Flyers will be released to get their bags first and load them on the bus.
Me, Supergirl, Star Sapphire and Miss Martian went to get out bags. I put my bag in seat 10 next to the window. I like window seats. Star Sapphire put her bag next to mine. After we all loaded our bags Red Tornado took role.

Katana POVThe trip to Gotham wasn't that long but it was long

Katana POV
The trip to Gotham wasn't that long but it was long. There were amazing sites to see. Batgirl was right! Wayne Tower is the tallest building in Gotham City. There were a lot of security cameras around the premises. Amusement Mile, Gotham's most popular and pretty sure only theme park was bustling with people. Principal Waller said the day before we leave we were going there, which made Harley Quinn estatic. The Observatory looked really unique the way it was built. Whoever built it made it to look like someone was holding the telescope. Batgirl told us she teamed up with Batman and Robin to stop Mr. Freeze from turning the city into a snow globe in the observatory.  To our surprise, we saw the Batwing chasing The Joker in his helicopter piloted by the Scarecrow. The person piloting  the Batwing was no other than Batman himself. Joker poked his white clown face out the helicopter's cockpit. He was holding something. He was holding an electric pie.
Joker: Do you like pies Batman? Because I think they're going to like you!!
He starts throwing pies. Batman, quick to sense Joker's moves, dodges the pies.
Joker:(To Scarecrow) Step on it! We need to lose the Bat!
Scarecrow: Aye aye!
Scarecrow pressed the gas, causing the helicopter to accelerate. Joker peeks out the window again.
Joker:(To Batman) Ha ha ha ha ha! Good joke on you Batman! Ha ha ha ha!
Scarecrow:(To Joker) Um...Sir?
Joker: What!?
Scarecrow: You might wanna take a peek...
They were facing a cliff with cops all over it. Including Batgirl's father, Commissioner Gordon.
Commissioner Gordon: Freeze! Stop where you are!
Batman launches a missile  rocket in Scarecrow's helicopter.
Joker:(looking at the missile) aww poo.
Kaboom! The helicopter blows up. Joker and Scarecrow were sent flying into a cop car.
Joker: this isn't over! I'll be back!
Joker and Scarecrow were carried away to Arkham asylum.

Joker: this isn't over! I'll be back!Joker and Scarecrow were carried away to Arkham asylum

End of chapter