Yeah this isn't a oneshot, sorry

Ok let's talk theories shall we?

There's lots of talk about if the Ghost Crew is going to die in season four. I think it's very possible (😭) but, there's a small chance that they could live and just not be mentioned in anything else. Just read the novel Lost Stars. The main characters are never mentioned in the movies, but they are there. One of them flies a snowspeeder in the battle of Hoth. So what if the Ghost crew is just doing other jobs for the rebellion elsewhere or something? Maybe they are doing things on Mandalore (because that seems to be something that's gonna be important in season four) which is never really even mentioned in 4, 5, and 6.

The quote from Hera (who we know at least survives with Chopper to Rogue One, small comfort) at the beginning of the trailer makes it sound like they all die, but what if it can be interpreted differently?

We all know the quote, but here it is again(at least to the best of my memory):

"It was a simple story about a boy who was lost and a girl who was broken. They fought alongside a survivor, a war veteran, and a fallen knight. I lead them into battle against an evil so terrible it tried to black out the stars. We fought for each other, for those who could not, but I never imagined it would end like this."

First off, when I heard that I felt like I'd been punched. Second, it sounds like Hera is talking about her crew to someone else (maybe in Rogue One time) and it sounds like they all died.

I didn't want that (seriously who does?) so I thought really hard about it. I got a idea about what it could mean instead of death.

What if the Ghost Crew gets split up?

It's already happening now. Sabine left the Ghost to be with her family.

So what if the reason you don't hear about any of the rest of the crew in Rogue One is because they're not in the rebellion?

It's not a very good theory because I don't really have evidence, just hope (rebellions are built on hope).

Zeb could go live on Lirisan (or however the kriff you spell it) and Sabine would still be with her family on Kronest (I don't know how to spell this either).

What about the Jedi?

Kanan and Ezra seem the most likely to die because they're Jedi and Yoda's quote about Luke being the last Jedi.

I think (or more like hope) that they probably have to go into hiding or something to keep the rebellion safe or something. So they're not there when the death star plans are being stolen.

Hera says she 'didn't think it would end like this' because the crew got split up. I bet the whole crew probably thinks that they'll die sooner or later in the fight, and them getting split up would be unexpected.

It's still sad, but at least they're not dead. Then after the empire is defeated they can get back together and live long happy lives. :)

I really really really hope this idea that I had is true. They must all live.

#GhostCrewProtectionSquad

Also look what I found!

It was cut off, but I really didn't need to read the rest

It was cut off, but I really didn't need to read the rest. I sorta freaked out a little bit.

Ok a lot.

If this is true, more evidence against ghost crew death!

Lots of hope in this chapter.