Paint War

"And don't you guys even think about making a mess of my ship, we'll be back soon," Hera finished saying as Kanan prepared the Phantom for her and Kanan's mission.

"Yes Hera," Zeb, Sabine, Ezra and Chopper replied.

"Good," Hera said, "We'll be back in a couple of hours, this won't take long. Make sure to do that list of chores I gave you." She threw that last part over her shoulder as she boarded the Phantom.

Four groans, one mechanical, followed.

She smiled to herself as she settled herself in the pilots seat and detached from the Ghost.

"You think the Ghost'll still be in one piece when we get back?" Kanan asked with a smirk.

"For their sakes, it better be," Hera replied with a smile.

. . . . .

Ezra's chore was scrubbing the carbon scoring off of the top of the Ghost from a previous mission. He did not like it one bit. It was so boring and repetitive. After finally removing another scorch mark, he flopped back on the top of the Ghost and looked at the cloudy sky.

"This is so boring," he said, staring up at a cloud that looked kind of like the star bird.

"I finished my chore, " Sabine announced as she suddenly appeared on top of the Ghost.

Ezra yelped and sat bolt upright. "Oh, you surprised me," he confessed when he saw who it was.

"Are you done? Zeb's almost done with his chore," she asked.

"No, I'm no where close to done," he replied, looking resentfully at the last few carbon score marks to scrub off, "You and Zeb got the easier chores."

"Did not," Sabine said, folding her arms, "I had to scrub the windows of the cockpit, inside and out, and Zeb had to repair the thrusters after they received a few blasts from our last mission."

"Yeah, but you guys are almost done, and I'm still working," he said regretfully as he began scrubbing another scorch mark.

"I'll help you if you quit complaining," Sabine offered, "After you guys are done I have an idea of a game we can play to pass the time."

"Ok," Ezra said, intrigued. He had to admit, it went a lot faster with two working.

"Done!" he and Sabine yelled triumphantly as the last scorch mark was scrubbed off.

"Alright," Sabine said, turning towards him, "Go get Zeb and Chopper and meet me by the ramp of the Ghost, I'll go get what we need." She jumped through the top hatch and Ezra followed.  He found Zeb as he was finishing up repairing the Ghost's thrusters.

"Hey Zeb, Sabine said that we should meet her by the ramp of the Ghost. She says she has an idea of something we can do to pass the time," Ezra said.

"Ok, Karabast!" Zeb swore as he dropped a wrench on his foot, "Do you know what it is?" he asked as he rubbed his foot.

"No, she wouldn't tell me," Ezra said with a shrug.

They both walked over to the ramp. Chopper was already there, and he looked excited. Well, as excited as an astromech can look.

"Do you know what we're doing Chopper?" Ezra asked.

Chopper beeped a few times.

"Really? What is it?"

Chopper beeped again.

"Why not?"

"What'd he say?" asked Zeb.