Rwby : Pyrrha nikos x male reader

Start from the beginning

It was a dark semblance that scared a lot of people enough to kick him out no matter how many times he proved his worth still they kicked him out the school then baned him out of other hunters school with the warning he was a 'danger'.

So without a other choice Patrick did the second best thing a bounty hunter a good one in that killing corrupt politcas, messing with white fang or grimm clearing out missions. All for one mission he was paid to hunt a pshygopath named Jinx who did massive damage to a city of piltover.

Patrick beated Jinx but kept her alive, Jinx however was interested in the bounty hunter and became his partner later lover and the two ever since have been hunting the people of the underworld blowing white fang shipments up or killing high ranking commanders.

The two should attack a white fang shipment by boat so (y/n) would hide close by the secret shipment wait for his friends then when they were done (y/n) would ask them to help find out if Cinder was in truth evil. (Y/n) lead Pyrrha to the beach where the two lay down far away in the sand watching how white fang arrived in trucks and a few boats then they started putting supplies in the trucks.

It went smoothly for a while where the white fang member loaded most of the cargo into the trucks, one white fang suddenly went on his hands and knees looking under the truck then screamed something.

The truck exploded together with the cargo taking a few white fang members with it into the explosion and fire. The white fang members panicked another truck exploding in a fire explosion killing more white fang members. One of the members with a gun looked around not noticing a shaduw moving behind it.

The white fang member turned around getting a sword through his chest then the figure kicked the body away running into another two white fang members slicing one through the chest following it with immediately slashing the waist cutting the white fang member in two.

The others all aimed at the one figure trying to capture him a bad idea because a another figure appeared behind them pulling out something that turned into a minigun shooting white fang down in a second.

The first figure charged into a white fang member with a sword the two clashing blades before the figure pushed the white fang member sword up then slashed the waist again following it with a kick to the chest making the upper body fall off.

Two serpents appeared on the figure shoulders, both serpents grabbed a white fang member with a gun ripping hid head off the the right slashed another white fang leaving the rest to be killed by the second figure.

Some jumped on the boat trying to drive off but the first figure threw something like a grenade into the first boat blowing it up then the second fired a rocket launcher hitting the second boat creating a chain reaction that took all the boats with it.

The explosions of the boats lighted the beach up revealing the two figures.

The first was a guy wearing a assassin outfit with armor like light chest plate, boots, gauntlets with a belt holding grenades and double dual handguns together with a skull greatsword in his hands.

The second was a girl with very long blue hair, pink eyes wearing not much then a few belts with bullets or explosives dragging something on her belt that changed into a minigun, energy handgun and a rocket launcher like a shark on her back.

(Y/n) stood up telling Pyrrha to stay behind him when they walked to the two whok stared into the fire of the boats slowy sinking into the sea.
Jinx : what do we blow up next ?
Patrick : (shrugs) we find something
(Y/n) : well before that can we talk