Mortal kombat : Cassie x male reader x jacqui (lemon)

Zacznij od początku

Jacqui slipped a finger in her panty to rub her own clit while you sucked on her nipple.

Cassie looked up with your dick in her mouth feeling a little left out so she pulled back from your dick to stand infront of you, you pulled back from Jacqui nipple to look at the smirking seductlive Cassie standing infront of you feeling Jacqui lick your neck rubbing her breasts on your chest.

Cassie grabbed the bottom of her shirt pulling of over her head just stopping when her breast nearly slipped out then pulled it off entirely revealing she didn't wear a bra.

Her breasts bounced up and down her nipples erect and a nice pink to them.

Cassie opended your legs kneeling down infront of your dick taking the dick wet from her blowjob in her hands moving her hands up and down then grabbed both her tits placing them around your member moving them up and down taking the tip of you rock hard cock in her mouth.

You moaned turning back to Jacqui to suck on the woman other nipple so Jacqui would't feel left out, Cassie looked up watching you sucking on Jacqui nipple making her even more wet wondering how good it must felt. Cassie moved faster knowing you were reaching your climax so she moved faster sucking harder on the tip hearing Jacqui moan.

You moaned releasing your sperm into Cassie mouth who drinked it down enjoying how you tasted just letting a bit in her mouth for Jacqui who calmed down from her own climax, she crawled back to your side leaning over you so your face was now in her breasts while she kissed Jacqui spitting the cum on her mouth into Jacqui mouth who swallowed it softly.

The three of you moved to your bedroom to continue, You were on the bottom Cassie sitting on your face so you could eat her out while Jacqui hovered above your dick then lowered herself down moaning painfully needing time to adjust. Jacqui started to bounce up and down on your dick feeling it ram in inside of her bouncing so hard her tits bounced up and down.

You digged deeper inside Cassie looking where she was sentive hearing her moan pushing her clit into your tongue still moaning loudly loving what you were doing to her. Jacqui started to breah heavely feeling her climax approach so she had a idea to make you come with her.

Jacqui waved her hand so Cassie leaned forward and the two could kiss each tongues battling still tasting your cum in each other mouths, the sound of them kissing made you Trust faster and harder into Jacqui meeting her trust while licking harder.
Jacqui : oh yeah baby give it to me (moan loudly) make me think of you every night (another moan)

Cassie and Jacqui moaned in each other mouths Cassie releasing her juices on your tongue and Jacqui felt you shot your cum inside of her still trusting inside of her with each shot of sperm. You stopped having cleaned Cassie who got of you like Jacqui all unlike Jacqui Cassie was ready for another round getting the tip of your dick at her entrance while Jacqui lay at your side kissing your neck muttering some naughty words into your ear.
Jacqui : i can't wait to see you slam that Cock in her tight pussy lets see if the great Cassie starts begging once you penetrated her

You moaned looking at Cassie who gave you a sexy smirk cupping one of her boobs to make you erect again then took the tip inside of her a little scared to go further.
(Y/n) : you don't have to if you won't want
Cassie : no i want this (y/n)
(Y/n) : then take your time

Cassie just shook her head and dropped down making a small squeal in her throath clawing on your chest waiting to adjust then started to move up and down slowy savoring the feeling of your dick inside of her for the first time. She moved faster starting to bounce harder that her boobs moved up and down a little jiggling making you meet her trust in her pace feeling Jacqui kiss and lick your neck having a little lust left.

Cassie moaned now moving faster she really was bouncing ontop of you with you meeting her trusts making the bed squak everytime Cassie came down then went up to drop down her tongue out of her mouth while breathing heavily. You used one hand to cup her right breasts while using your right arm that was under Jacqui to sqeeuze Jacqui ass feeling your climax approaching faster and faster.
Cassie : oh (y/n)...ah !!! I love you.... (moan) give me your cum !!!
Cassie gave one final loud moan moaning your name dropping down as she reached her climax feeling you trust yourself the entire way inside of her to release your seed. You two breathed heavely hot and sweating from the amazing sex between lovers.

Cassie went off your dick whimpering of feeling yoru dick slide out her cum filled pussy but still layed down on your other side giving Jacqui a smile before both girls pecked your cheeks muttering a 'i love you' then layed their heads down on your chest falling asleep hearing the 'love you girls too' before sleep took you all.